Chapter 14

I finished Mercedes hair and went to the living room to make us some food.

"Ayee Ma can you make me some?" James asked and I could tell him calling me ma made Kendrick uncomfortable .

KENDRICK POV

I need my baby back!! Like for real! I miss her so much! Now the old Kendrick's coming back.. I'm always getting drunk and waking up with a hangover then getting drunk again. So now Mercedes is always with a baby sitter! I feel bad for her but I'm so depressed.

When James called Astardi ma it pissed me off ! I'm gonna get ha back so I don't know what he's doing!!

I think I wanna go out tonight and this bitch Ava throwing a party and it's supposed to be on that project X shit! So Imma hit it up!

Astardi POV

I gave Mercedes some food and we went to the living room and ate and watched TV.

"Well I'm gonna go" Kendrick said.

"Bye baby, call me." I said to Mercedes kissing her cheek.

I hugged her again "I love you mommy" she said.

"I love you too" I smiled at her

Then they left. I think I'm gone go to Ava party tonight! Lemme call my girl na'kiya

Me- hey princess! Wyd tonight?

Naaa😏💐🙅- nun why wassup? #dropoutthoo

Me- bitch I'm gone go back(; tear that school up! Nd Ava having a party you tryna go wit me? I'll give you rides both ways 😘

Naaa😏💐🙅- hell yeah! That gone be a BANGERRR! Shidd lil miss Astardi might lose that V card! Nd what time you cumin to get me?

Me- ritee lml! Nd chil wit dat mf! And like 10 ish that straight?

Naaa😏💐🙅- yeah babe! Ciya!(;

It was about 8:30 so I went to get ready. I had my natural hair dyed jet black and it was pin straight to my shoulders. I put representing by Kelly Rowland 😍 on that girl is my idol' and that song is my jam! I put on a skin tight mid thigh dress with black red bottoms I looked good man! I did a smokey eye for my makeup.

It was 9;45 when I was done and now I have to go pick up na'kiya

"Justin I'm leaving" I said waking out the door.

"Okay I love you" he said

"I love you too' I shouted then closed the door.

JUSTIN POV

I feel bad for my baby sister! Always depressed and now she been drinking like crazy and she underaged I know but I just want her to stop hurting for a little.

Ty here now so I'm loving seeing my blood man!

"Aye where Astardi going ?" Ty asked me

"She going to sum party." I said rolling a blunt.

"She got ass!" James added in.

Shawn agreed with him

"Aye quit looking at my sis!" I said

"My badd" James said surrendering I think he tryna get with her .. Man I hope not . He a hoe. The only reason I approved of Kendrick is because he a good guy and we know we can trust him..

Astardi POV

I pulled up at na'kiya house nd she walked out looking bad!!

"Aye boo!" I said kissing her cheek as she got in my car.

"Yoo pretty lady!" She said kissing mine back.

"You look bad!" I said

"Bitch you look bad too!" She said laughing.

Me and her don't hang that much but she my ROD this chick got my back through thick and thin! She not gone leave when times get hard and show up again when I'm shining! Like some other females try nd do.

We pulled up to this party and it was banging already! We done turn up!

When We walked in niggas was starting and bitches was hating because they know damn well we the baddest bitches here!

Karate chop by lil Wayne was on and I was jamming I was twerking on na'kiya we was juss doing our thing man!

"You tryna go get a drink?" She yelled since the music was so loud

I nodded and she grabbed my hand and lead me off the dance floor.

We got soo wasted and I went back to the dance floor and we were dancing to parachute by future (a/n lol if y'all couldn't tell by now I'm obsessed with future)

"Ayee babe I'm gone go home with my tyrell" na'kiya said referring to the boy next to her.

Ehh she could do better

"Iight see you! Call me if you need a ride home tomorrow" I said

She nodded and walked off man idgaf! I'm bout to dance alone !

M.a.a.d city by Kendrick Lamar came on and since it was KENDRICK Lamar I got a little upset so I went and got another drink so I could blow off that thought.

Then all back by Chris brown came on and I was swaying my hips back and forth then somebody grabbed them...

I turned around to see none other then...

************************************

Hmmm! Cliff hanger bitchezzz lml' if y'all mf don't vote it's gone be a problem(; soo COMMENT TOO or I will come to your house and kill you. We clear!lml! But frl vote PLEAASSE