Chapter 23

This chapters not gonna be the greatest because I had an amazing one and it like deleted itself so I'm mad a'f at the moment ... 😒

ASTARDI POV

I opened the door to see a smiling Kenya.

"Girrl! You the woman my brothers tripping over?" I laughed

She nodded and came in and hugged me.

"Well listen here, if you hurt him I will cut you. I mean I know we been girls for a minute but blood is thicker then water" I said seriously.

She nodded "I'm not gonna hurt him.. Because I'm.. I'm pregnant." She said looking at Justin with a pale face.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!" Justin smiled excitedly.

Kenya put her hands over her mouth and nodded. Justin was so excited!

"Kendrick get in here!" I yelled at him.

"Whassup bro!" He said dapping up Justin.

"Babe your gonna be an uncle" I smiled at Kendrick

"Man for real.! That's whassup!" He laughed.

"Oh your sister came and got the girls so we good in that area." I said .

Kendrick nodded. "Well yAll wanna eat or what?"

We all headed to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of pizza then went on the back patio and Kendrick started playing his favorite rapper of all time Kendrick Lamar!

"Everytime I'm in the streets I hear yak yak yak" I sang along to m.a.a.d city .

"Baby you suck!" Kendrick laughed .

"Nigga shut up!"I yelled back.

"So are y'all excited for y'all's son?' Justin asked

"Hell yes! But I'm nervous as fuck!" Kendrick said. He never admitted to me he was nervous .

"Dang me too. Plus I want my body back. I don't wanna be fat anymore" I laughed and caused everyone else do look.

"So do you guys want a boy or girl?" I asked Kenya.

"Well I kinda want a girl" Kenya laughed

"I want whatever you want baby" Justin smiled.

See, Justin is amazing with his girlfriends but he couldn't seem to drop his hoes!

When we finished eating the boys wanted to play grand theft auto V (5)

So Kenya Justin and Kendrick went I to the living room because I offered to clean up. When I was finished they were all playing so I went and took a shower.

When I got out I had my towel wrapped around my body and walked into Kendrick and I'd bedroom he was laying on his back watching TV

"They leave?" I asked him.

"Yaa Kenya was getting mad because she lost" Kendrick laughed.

Then he came up to me and dropped my towel. He looked at my body.

"Kendrick you know we can't do this.." I said embarrassed.

"Shh baby" he whispered

Kendrick slowly kissed and sucked on my neck then worked his way down to my breasts he started sucking on them. Taking his time. He layed me down on the bed and spread my legs he gave me the best head I've ever gotten. It was long and slow. When I woke up in the morning I felt amazing. I was so relaxed.

"Morning baby" Kendrick smirked at me.

"Goodmorni-" I got cut off. I had to puke. Morning sickness at it's finest.

I got up and hurried to the restroom. I threw up then washed my mouth and brushed my teeth.

"You okay?" Kendrick asked

I nodded "yeah thank"

He smiled "come downstairs I wanna cook you breakfast."

"Aww shit!" I laughed

We walked downstairs and I waited in the living room for Kendrick's meal. A little later he walked out with a tray that had orange juice pancakes sausage and eggs.

"Aww thanks Kendrick" I smiled and kissed his lips.

Kendrick surprisingly is a good cook! I keep telling him to leave the game and start a restaurant , I'm gonna be honest though. Kendrick being in the game doesn't bother me. I grew up with it . I'm used to it. Shit I'm in the game myself . So no I'm not like the other females that make them choose between the game or me.

Then it happened. I started getting sharp ass pains in my stomach. It was horrible!

"Ughh kendrick" I moaned.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked

I started crying it hurt so bad! Then a fluid started dripping from my lady parts.

"My water broke!!!" I screamed.

"Aww shit!" Kendrick said.

He grabbed a few pillows and blankets then grabbed the bag I had packed for this moment. Kendrick helped me up and put me in the car.

KENDRICK POV

When she said her water broke my heart dropped! I was soo nervous. She was crying pretty hard which made me sad. I hate seeing her cry.

"Baby how Yu doing?" I asked her

"Just fine.. I'm just having really bad contractions" she said moaning.

I nodded feeling bad for my babe. We arrived at the hospital.

"HELP! My wife's going into labor" I yelled

A nurse rushed over to us and got her a wheelchair then another nurse took out things and I followed them to the hospital room.

"Ma'am do you want the epidural?" A nurse asked

Astardi nodded then a few moments later the nurse and a doctor came back in. They started painting lines on her back then they had her sit up

"Okay miss Carter your gonna feel a lot of pressure" the doctor said.

Astardi nodded and I could see her swallow hard. When they injected the needle she stared bawling her eyes out.! My baby was in so much pain! Agh I feel so bad for her.'

"Your doing amazing baby" I smiled at her.!

************************************

Ka'von will be here soon(: lol! I'm sorry I'm bad with sex Scenes but UHH VIRGIN!! Lmao!

So vote and comment(:

Question of the update- who's your favorite singer / band.?