One More Chance?

Bethany

Once we arrived to kian and Jc's house, their door opened and out came leh-ann and Jai. I got out of the car and hugged them.

"Mommy!" Jai yelled.

"Hey baby" i smiled as leh-ann jumped on me.

"Careful Leh-ann" Kian warns.

"Its fine Kian, it not like im crippled" i laugh "lets go inside, shall we?"

"We shall" Jai and Leh-ann said in unison all three of us held

This night has remineded me of the good times before kian cheated..

"Mommy im tired," Lehann yawned "tuck me in?"

"Yeah I'll be up in a second, run upstairs brush youre teeth and change in to you're pj's till i get there" i smiled as i got off the couch and grabbed the plates. Kian stood up and took the plates from my hands.

"What are you doing kian?"

"Going to clean the dishes" he said like it was the most obvious thing.

"I can do that.."

"No its fine... Just go and see Jai and leh-ann, they've missed you so much"

"Fine" i sigh and turn around walking to the upstairs bathroom.

---

After reading Leh-ann and Jai's favorite book 'The Pokey litte puppy'. I walked downstairs, entering the living room kian was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels.

"Hey, how'd it go with jai and leh-ann?"

"Okay they fell asleep within two sentences of the pokey little puppy" i laugh a little "Just like old times."

"I miss the old times, when we lived together and i didn't cheat..." he trailed off.

"Yeah" i smile at the memories.

"Beth im so sorry, i didn't mean to cheat or call you a bitch, and i know everyone says that to save their asses and don't mean it but i do and i miss you i miss us....Beth will you give me another chance?" kian say's holding back tears.

"Kian i-" i was cut off by him kissing me.

Memories of the thousands of times we've kissed flooded my mind and i didnt want to throw all these memories away. I pulled back looking in his eyes.

"Yes, yes, I'll give you another chance, but if you hurt me i swear to god, Kian Robert Lawley, i will kill you" i smile, i lean forward and kiss him, him smiling into the kiss.

******

Ok this was the last chapter you guys. Im sorry this story has sucked and thank you for everyone who has stick through this book during the whole discontinuing things I love you guys and you can check out other book, apartment 10 b if you like the dolan twins. Love you guys :) bye