Stacy

Bethany

Jake left around 4:50. We caught up on what I missed for the three almost four months I was out.
Its now 8:45 and Kian and the kids haven't came at all. I'm sure kian said they would come today.

Kian

I was getting the kids ready to see beth when there was knock on the door.

"Stacy? What are you doing here" I groaned, I told her I never wanted to see her again.

"I'm here to see you baby" she said in a whiney tone placing a hand on my shoulder.

I shook her hand off just as jai walked over to me.

"Daddy were ready to see mommy" he smiled at me then looked at stacy with a confused expression.

"You still seeing that bitch?" She asked.

"That bitch is my wife, and yes we have kids together and I love her, you were a mistake, one time thing." I said

"What's a bitc-" I cut jai off.

"Nothing jai, go inside please"

"Okay daddy" he says and goes in.

"Now if you don't mind I'm going to see my wife" I said going to shut the door.

"Whatever" she flipped her died blonde hair and scoffed.

I sighed and turned from the door. LehAnn and Jai were sitting, waiting to go.

"I'm sorry guys, were not going today" they frowned and said okay. "But we'll go tomorrow"

Hey sorry this sucks and I didn't update yesterday, I was going to cause it was ready but it was my birthday yesterday and I was hangout with my friends, so yeah sorry. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter Vote? Comment? Idk you don't have to any ways love ya guys bye and see ya later.