x Ch.2 x

Previously
"Kian?, why are you drunk?" I asked. What he said shocked me....
Present

Bethany

"None of your fucking business, bitch" he slurred

"Excuse me?" I questioned

"You heard me slut" he said "its none of your fucking business"

"You know what Kian, Fuck you" I said walk towards the staircase "Dont be surprised if the kids and I are gone in the morning"

I ran up the stairs, into kian and i's shared bedroom. I locked the door and went to my closet, I threw on my running shorts a white tank top and pink socks. I laid in bed thinking about the names kian called. He hasn't called me names in seven years ever since we have been together. I soon drifted into a deep sleep, ready for tomorrow.

I woke up and looked at my clock. 5:15. I remembered yesterday and the rude names Kian called me. I decided it'd be best to leave for the day. I got out of bed and headed to my closet. I picked out a white long sleeve sweater, black skinny jeans, black socks, black vans, and a scarf. Today said its supposed to rain so I grabbed a coat in case. I went to Jai's room and woke him up.

"Jai....jai" I shook him.

"Yeah?"

"We're leaving, come on you have to get changed" I said I walked to his dresser and looked through the drawers and found a superman sweater, blue jeans, and grabbed his white vans. I helped him get changed then I went to LehAnn's room. I changed her into pink hello kitty sweater, black leggings, and white Nike's. I grabbed their coats, my car keys and purse. We walked downstairs and LehAnn asked.

"Mommy Where are we going?"

"Well, first we are gonna go get something to eat, then we will go visit uncle Jake. And maybe go watch a movie then go to the park, does that sound good?" I asked them as we exited the door.

"Yeah!!" They both cheered.

Hey guys thanks for reading I know this story is moving fast and its only the second chapter but that's just how this story is going.
I love you all
Vote
Comment
Share? Maybe?
Anyways see ya later
Bye!