McDonalds

"Fuckkk" I groaned, tears slipping from my eyes.

How am I supposed to tell the kids?

×

I woke up with dried tears and very uncomfortable I looked down to see that I slept on the floor. I stood up and sat on the couch rethinking what happened. I lost him, the father of my kids cheated on me. I sighed and checked the time. 9:20 am. Shit! I have to pick up the kids. I grabbed my jacket, keys and purse, I put my shoes on and locked the door as I exited the house. As I got in my car I checked what I looked like in the little mirror thing. I look like a mess, my hair is everywhere, mascara all over my face along with eyeliner. I grabbed a couple makeup whipes from my bag and cleaned up the makeup then pulled my hair up. After cleaning myself I started the car.

"Hey Bet- Ohh what happened to you?" Jordan asked looking concerned.

"Nothing, I'm fine, why?" I asked

"You looked like you had a rough night... You sure you're okay?"

I sighed and looked down debating whether or not I should tell her.

"Its a long story..." I lied, its not that long, I got home walked inside heared moaning noises when I entered the kitchen and checked it out to see that kian cheated on me! Or I could just say Kian Cheated...

"I got time!" She said opening the door wider for me to come in.

"Okay"

We sat down and I told her what happened.

"What?! Oh my god! Bethany! I say you rip all of his shirts, and bleach some, and maybe just maybe set some on fire.." She shrugged

"What?!, Jordan I'm not setting his clothes on fire, nor bleaching them, maybe rip them but other than that no"

"I'll help!"

"Jordan I'm fine, I can manage, anyways I should probably get the kids" I said standing

"Okay... Jai! LehAnn! Your mom's here!!" She screamed

Soon after I heard a feet coming down the stairs. I saw Jai and LehAnn I smiled as LehAnn ran up to me and hugged me tight as Jai tagged along.

"Hey mommy" I heard Jai speak up.

"Hey Jai" I smiled

"Are we going home?" LehAnn frowned.

"Yes honey, maybe we can visit soon" I said looking towards Jordan

"Of Course!" Jordan smiled.

"Well we better get going, bye jordan" I said heading towards the door.

"bye Beth, Jai and LehAnn" Jordan waved

"Bye auntie Jordan" they both said as we exited the house they got in the car and I started it.

"Wanna go to Burger King? Wendy's? Or McDonalds?" I asked looking towards them in the mirror.

"McDonalds!" They yelled

"Okay, McDonalds it is" I laughed