What about Daddy?

Bethany

5:30 P.m.

Were on our way home and I'm hoping Kian's not home.

"Mommy im tired" I hear Jai yawn.

"We're almost home" I smiled throw the little mirror thingy.

"Im not!," I hear LehAnn shout "Can I play with Rosie when we get home?"

"Ill aske Mrs.O'Donnell" I said

"Mommy?" LehAnn asked

"Mhmm?"

"Why do you call Lisa, Mrs.O'Donnell?"

I let out a small laugh and said.

"Because she likes to go bye her last name"

"Do you?" She asked

"Your full of questions, aren't you?" I giggled.

"Mhmm," she smiled lazily "But do you?"

"Yea, sometimes" I said and looked over at jai and he was sound asleep.

"Can I call you Mrs.Lawley?" She asked

"No, 'cause im your mom" I said

"Okay Mrs.Lawley" she smiled lazily and yawned

"Are you tired?" I asked

"Kinda..."

"Okay, were almost home"

After I put them in their bedrooms I started dinner. Halfway through there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and there stood Mr.Kennedy our older neighborhoods. They remind me of the ropers the way they act with each others.

"Hello Mr.Kennedy" I smiled

"Hey, Linda wanted to know if you wanted to come over for dinner?" He smiled

"Uh, sure why not?," returned the smile, "ill be there in ten minutes"

"Okay, bye Beth"

"Bye Mr.Kennedy" I shut the door.

I turned off the oven just as the door opened. Great. I hurried and put the food away the left the kitchen to the livingroom to see kian on the couch looking at nothing.

"Where were you this morning?" Kian asked all of a sudden making me jump.

"I went out with the kids!" I said "and its none of your business"

"Yes it is, you're my wife and their my kids!" He raised his voice.

"After the way you talked to me yesterday im debating wether or not if I want to be your wife!" I screamed.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw LehAnn and Jai standing on the staircase looking at us horrified.

"Mommy?" LehAnn asked starting to cry.

"LehAnn, Jai, come on, were leaving" I said walking up the stairs taking them down and to the door.

"Where to mommy?" Jai asked

"Somewhere" I said

"What about Daddy?" LehAnn asked

"We'll talk later" I said and we left the house with kian just standing there somewhat shocked.