Sneak Peak to "The World Between Two"

The Pastor set us down on the tables, I looked over at Kinsey, trembling with fear as what if we got stuck inside the World Between Two and would be stuck there forever? I looked over to Joey, you could see he was scared but he was more confident than both me and Kinsey. He was looking at the ceiling, he knew he had to do this. For Denise. We all had to do this, for Katelyn and Denise.

The Pastor, Pastor Joe, brought out a clay kind of mixture to paint a cross on our foreheads, first Joey, then me, then Kinsey.

"I wish you all the best of luck. The World is strange. And you mustn't stay." Pastor Joe told us.

"Abew Jey Cale Izop Basle Jaca." Pastor Joe started muttering, repeating the horrible words over and over again, his voice growing louder and louder.

And somehow, I fell asleep

I woke up in my bedroom in a cold sweat. Joey sitting across from my feet and Kinsey next to me on my bed.

"Where are we?" Kinsey asked, sitting up, as Joey and I did the same.

"In my room?" I replied, looking out the window.

The sky was of a dark blue, with clouds swirling majorly in the sky, grayish circles floating down from the swirls. People, slouching flooded the streets where their faces covered.

"I think we're here." I replied.

Was this a good thing?

|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|
Hey guys! How's the sneak peak? I won't be updating the next book, but I will create the next book and one chapter to have you guys ready for the book to see what's it about.
Even though I'm done with this book, please continue to vote and comment on this book and read the first chapter to "The World Between Two"
I will be writing another story called "The School" so please read it in the meantime while I get the next book situated and planned. Thank you my little ouija freaks :))