Chapter 13: Who's Next?

"So if Griffin has been out, who's next?" Jamo asked.

"I don't know. But we can't be sure." I replied, looking at everyone.

"Well, we all can't do anything. We are outmatched by demons." Kinsey replied, looking around.

We had disposed of Griffins body with Isaacs in the bathroom. We now we're gathered on the couch, finishing up our breakfasts that nobody was hungry to eat anymore.

"We have to get out of here. It's a matter of time before we all get killed. We have to stop this demon." Joey replied, looking at each and every one of us, deeply and emotionally.

"How can we get out, when the door is locked?" Denice replied, worridly asking.

Joey looked up, smiling a mischievous smile.

Joey and Jamo pulled out Isaacs body and began to lift it up as, Kinsey, me, Katelyn, and Samarah helped throw the body out the window, creating a narrow space for us to crawl through.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡
Hey guys! Sorry for another short chapter, but before I fall asleep, I'm going to write one more because this chapter was so short. I'm thinking about making another book to this series. Would that be good? Would you guys read it? Again, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow and Friday I'm going to be really busy practicing for sports and working at a Festival. But I'll try my best to update in between the tasks.
If you are in love with my story, read some of my other great stories that I'm still updating currently, but are great all the same. Leave a vote on this story, if you want me to continue, and leave a comment answering some of the questions I've asked you guys. Also follow me! Thanks guys! Love you!