Chapter 18: The Hard End; Part 2

"What's wrong? Are you afraid of me?" The demon asked as the boy he had taken circled around the circle of salt Kinsey had created.

"You aren't going to hurt us anymore. You're done." I yelled to him, reaching my other hand towards one of the gallons of Holy Water.

"I won't be taken care of that easily. Salt may hurt, but it won't rid of me." The demon replied, a devilish smile appearing on the young boys face.

"We won't let you." Denise said, holding Joey's hand, and holding another bottle of Holy Water.

"Really, is that so? Well, then you'll be glad to know, that salt can't make me pass. But that doesn't stop me completely." The demon replied, still circling us inside the salt circle.

I was confused, I wasn't going to lie. He couldn't get us as long as we had the Holy Water and salt.

He raised his hand towards Joey, and raised it up towards the ceiling and Joey began to levitate. Joey's eyes went wide and Denise's eyes went large the same.

Joey went crazy and was dropped to the floor, Denise started to rise, as Kinsey tried to coax her to get down.

Joey was thrown against a wall and fell, gasping for breath, as the boy smiled devilishly and started to suffocate him.

Denise ran over to the gaze Joey was held by with the demon boy. Causing Joey to watch in horror as Denise made the choice, that could cause her to lose her life.

"TAKE ME. NOT JOEY. LET HIM LIVE. Take me." Denise screamed at the demon as he lost his stare from Joey.

"No, don't take Denise." Joey muttered, trying to rise and failed as he was hurt, badly.

"Alright, if that's what you want." The demon replied to Denise, ignoring Joey.

He rose his hand to Denise as she fell to the ground, Joey trying to crawl over to help. She twisted and turned, trying to fall from the wrath of whatever the demon was making her horribly falling through.

Kinsey jumped up with a gallon of the Holy Water splashing it all over the demon boy, he shriveled down, screaming.

I jumped up, and threw an entire bottle of salt all over the ouija board, creating it to rattle and shake.

A black smoke, clear yet visible to see, arose from the boy, to head towards Kinsey.

She picked up her softball bat, getting into the position she would as of she were in a game. Once the black figure came closer, Kinsey swung a hard hit towards the figure, causing it to fall down, like ashes towards the ground.

"NOW THE BOARD!" I screamed as I got the Holy Water ready and she ran over with the softball bat, she slammed down on the board as I splashed the Holy Water down and the board stopped shaking.

We shoved it away. That's it. We destroyed the horrible boards' secrets.

Joey had finally crawled over to Denise's body, tears in his eyes as he checked her pulse.

"She - she's dead." Joey exasperated out of his breath.

"I'm sorry, Joey." Kinsey said, as I bent down to pat his back.

We had defeated the demon.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Hey guys! There will be one more chapter left of this book, then my authors note, and then my sneak peek to the next book. Thank you guys for all if your support and voting. But keep voting even though this book is basically almost done!
Follow me for updates about the next book and read some of my other stories I will be updating after I finish this book. Thank you guys so much!
Love you guys! Keep voting! Pleaseeeeeeeee