Chapter 7: Emily (Part 2)

We raced down the hallway towards Emily's music room to see what happened.

We opened up the door and there was Emily standing in the middle of the room staring at the wall next to us. Standing at the wall. Was a black apparition. It was like black smoke that had formed a body.

Emily, her once beautiful blond hair in a braid, was now torn up, hair sticking up, color faded from her face. Her eyes flooded with fear. She held up one finger and pointed.

The apparition turned and looked at us, the group up against the wall, watching the scene in horror.

The apparition turned back around to face Emily, and raised his hand towards Emily, and jolted it forward. Emily flew back against the wall and fell, making Will and Kinsey gasp in fear as Samarah and Denise watched in horror. The rest of us, we'll we were sadly used to this by now.

The apparition continued to hold his hand toward Emily, making her face turn purple. She took her hands to her neck, as if trying to pull away invisible hands wrapped around her neck. She made horrible sounds, choking sounds, like she couldn't breathe. She looked off like there was something on the roof, however there was nothing there. Her face continued to grow purple.

"STOP IT" Kinsey yelled, running forward, I managed to have enough time to grab her arm before she could get hurt by the demon too.

"KINSEY, IF YOU GO, YOU'RE GOING TO GET HURT. THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO HELP HER." I screamed to her, the apparition still focused on Emily.

"WE HAVE TO TRY" She yelled back, pleading in her eyes.

Jamo and Griffin tackled Kinsey and kept her down.

Then it all stopped, Emily stopped making noises and stopped clawing st her neck. But now the color from her face and eyes had disappeared.

Joey ran over to check Emily.

"She's gone, guys." He said.

Denise shriveled down and started staring at the ground, obviously traumatized. Will just stared at Emily's limp body, like he couldn't believe what he just saw and Kinsey was on the ground, pinned down by Griffin. Samarah just had her hands on her face, not knowing what to think.

"The first dead had to be Emily." I said.

"Guys let's just go, go into the cafeteria. So that we can talk things out." Joey told us, rising from Emily's dead body.

We all got out of the music room to go into the hallway, just to reveal the lights out and the afternoon sunlight drifting into the hallways, barely illuminating the halls. And at the end of the hall, facing inside the library, was somebody.

"Who are you?" I called out.

"Oh, Nelia, it's just me." Landyn called back, limping down the hallway to us.

"You're back up to health?" Jamo called back.

"I feel better than ever." Landyn replied, happily.

When we managed to reach back to eachother, something looked different inside of him. It was his eyes, the color was there, everything seemed fine, but just something was different.

"Let's go for dinner?" Landyn asked, smiling, keeping his eyes, creepily, on me.

"Oh yeah, we never ate, let's go eat then. And Landyn we have some things to tell you." Griffin said.

"Okay, let's go." Landyn replied, still staring at me, and smiling.

Landyn is just different.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys! Another short chapter ha ha. :P I'll probably write two more chapters and if I have time, maybe more tonight.
GUYS THIS IS CRAZY, 79 READS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means a lot <3 But soon I'm going to torture you guys and if I get a number of votes, I'll update it! But just for right now leave a vote and a comment!
If you are having a liking to my magnificent story, follow me! I have many other amazing stories that you'll fall in love with.
Thanks guys for everything! I love you guys!!!
(P.S. what should I call you guys being my fans?!)