Authors Note

Hey guys! I'm so happy to have completed a book with a lot of support and love from you guys! This book has been so fun to write and trust me, another book is on its way! It's offical! The next book will be made in a little while though. I will be working on many other stories I've mine for awhile, and I will also be making another story soon, but that will not be the next book! I will be making the first chapter today of the new book but that'll be all for awhile, follow me for the updates on my stories, you'll want them I promise. I will also write on here about when I'm continuing the next story. All in all though, in the meantime read some of my other stories and the next story I'm going to be creating. Thanks guys! This book has meant so much to me and keep voting!
I'll be doing the sneak peek next and then I'll be doing one more update to this book after that when I start making the next book but the first book of the Ouija Board is done and completed!
Love you my little ouija midgets! I'd like to just say again, this was great due to all the support I received. Thank you guys and I love you guys!

Now next read my next book, "The School" that I'm going to be writing before the second book of the Ouija Board! That's the one I'll be updating a lot now. Bye guys! See you again for the next book and hopefully for my new book I'll try to keep updating :))