Chapter 17: The Hard End; Part 1

Me and Kinsey barged into Denices house where on her living room couch, sat Denice staring at the floor and Joey with his arm wrapped around her.

"So we are going to destroy this board? With everything we have?" Joey asked, watching me as I set down the gallons of Holy Water and Kinsey sat down the bags of salt, keeping her bat on her shoulder.

"We're going to try. And we are going to stop this stupid demon, with everything we have to offer." I told them, thinking about the knife I'd have to sneak to give my blood to sacrifice.

"Katelyn died in a car crash." Denise replied, repeating Joey.

"What about being outnumbered by the demons? We can't beat him and whatever else is with it." Joey said.

"Look Joey, we are going to try our best. This demon has killed all of our friends, I'm not going to let it kill anybody else. We have our supplies for this deed. We can defeat this stupid demon, if we are all together." I told him and Denise.

"Okay."Joey replied, standing up and walking over to the table where the ouija board was placed on.

He handed the ouija board to me.

I turned it over, thinking.

This piece of magical wood has caused all of my best friends to be dead. Now I'm going to stop it. Before any more of us are going to be dead.

We turned out the lights again as Joey got the candles and we set things up. Kinsey sprinkled the salt around us and I set the gallons of Holy Water next to us.

Me and Joey set our fingers on the board and began, just like how it started.

"Are you here with us?" Joey asked, confident in the response as we all needed to get rid of this.

"what do you think?" A demonic voice called out behind us.

We all turned and saw, a little boy standing outside the circle of salt.

《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》《☆》
Hey guys, I'm in Louisville today waiting for my sister to come home from her college in Georgia! I have a lot of spare time as there is another hour before her bus comes so I'll probably be writing another chapter or two before I go work with her.
If you're liking the story, give me a vote and leave a comment! I love you guys! I've decided that there will be another book to this series and once I'm finished with this book I'll do a sneak peek before I write the next book in this series.
Love you guys! DON'T YOU LOVE SUSPENSE?