Chapter 19: A Visit

{Two weeks later}

I yawned as I pulled back my comfortable beds covers and I climbed in.

I was so tired, from going to sport practices, to babysitting to gain some cash, I was tired from this busy day.

My eyelids drooped farther and farther as sleep consumed me.

"Nelia?" A voice called.

"Who are you?" I answered.

"Let's just say, I help keep you safe." A young girl replied, her voice soft, and her young face bent downwards toward the ground and her blond hair whisping around her round, yet slender face.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm here to tell you something important." She replied, looking up, Strangely, her eyes were a light gray.

"Well, what is it?" I sternly said, looking fiercely towards her.

"Some of your friends are in peace, with me, but Katelyn and Denise have not shown. You have the chance to rescue them before it's too late." The girl replied, smiling a warm smile.

"How do we rescue them?" I asked, hopeful in my words.

"Go to an active church and asked to visit the world. The Pastor will know and perform a process for you, Kinsey, and Joey to rescue your last two friends. Good luck." She replied.

"Thank you." I told her, happily relieved I could see them again another time, and not at their funeral.

"Do it soon and quickly. And remember, I am always with you!" The girl with white hair told me as she started to drift away and the dream fading.

I woke up in a cold sweat, when I quickly grabbed my phone.

GROUP MESSAGE

My place this afternoon. We have buisness.
3:48 -N3liA