1. The Staring Contest

We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep into my soul, as my brown ones stared into his. Although I don't know the owner to these gorgeous blue eyes, I feel as if I've met him before. It must have been in another life cause I'd definitely remember him.

Crash.

"Avery, what are you doing? Did you get everything?" I broke the stare and looked at my mom silently apologizing for unintentionally walking into her.

"Uh, yea mom... Almost. I forgot one thing." I manage to mumble out.

"Well sweetie, go get it."

I just nodded and looked down the ice cream isle, not really paying much attention. As I mindlessly look for my favorite ice cream, I come in contact with a wall... Or what I thought was a wall. Screeching, I fall to the ground waiting for the impact, but I don't feel one. I tighten my grip on the grocery basket, and look up. My jaw drops, and my eyes widen when I see the gorgeous blue eyes again.

"You alright? I always knew I was handsome, but not handsome enough to actually make a girl fall for me in less than a minute..." The blue-eyed God says with a chuckle.

"Pah-lease, the only guy I'd fall for in less than a minute is Zac Efron so..." I state back, trying to act cool.

He just stands there, rocking on the back of his feet awkwardly. No, what'd I do wrong? Mission failed, mission failed. Never mention Zac Efron around cute guys.   ABORT MISSION. ABORT MI-

"So what's your name?" He asks, running his hands through his tousled brown hair.

"U-uh, my name is-"

"Sweetie? We need to leave, let's go." My moms voice echo's through the isle.

Crap, I open the freezer next to him, grab a random ice cream, and practically sprint away with a bright red face. I manage to look back and see him smirking at me, as if he won something. Oh wait, he won the staring contest.

_______________________________

A/N:

First chapter doneeee. Hope ya'll like it. And yes, Lily Collins is playing as Avery. Next chapter will have a picture of the mysterious blue-eyed boiiii. Sorry the chapter is so short. I promise they will get longer.

As Sharpay would say:

Toodles!!

Xoxo - Batman