Chapter 1

Sakura's Pov

There he goes again wondering off to do things by himself. Why does he want people's attention anyways. Seems like a lot of work if you ask me.

"Naruto Baka get back here your going to get lost!" He just turned around and stuck his tongue out. That idiot I'm going to give him what for when he gets back over here.

"Don't worry about me Sakura-Chan, just go back I can handle this on my own." He turned back around and disappeared into the lush forest. Stupid Naruto always giving me more work. I hesitated but ran after him the fallen leaves crunching underneath my feet.

"Narutoo! You idiot where are you!" I shouted but no answer. I know I'll go get Sasuke-Kun. He's amazing in situations like this.

Naruto's Pov

Stupid Sakura always bossing me around like she knows what's best for me. Well I have some news for her, unlike her, I actually have to do work to get recognized. I trudged my way through the forest to carry out the mission, finding the secret pool of youth.

I smiled knowing that I was going to be the one to find it. I would contribute to so many people worldwide, so they would have to recognize me for it.

While I was living in my fantasy, I looked up and noticed I didn't recognize any of my surroundings. The once familiar forest had changed completely around me.

"Ugh, dammit I hate when Sakura is right." I cursed out loud knowing that no one could hear me. I frowned and sat down against a tree.

"Well if your lost its best not to move around." I sighed and picked up a stone, throwing it into the bushes. I widened my cerulean eyes when I heard a loud splashing sound. I jumped up to my feet and darted through the thorn bushes.

"Ouch I didn't know they had thorns," I rubbed the scratches on my arm in pain and turned around to see a beautiful waterfall with a pool at the bottom.

"This must be what I'm looking for." I smiled in relief and took out my container to hold the water.

"Kakashi told us something about this water but I can't remember what." I shrugged my shoulders and carefully filled the container. I stood back up and began taking off my clothes.

"Well why I'm here might as well swim." I jumped into the water with a huge splash. I popped up out of the water to see how many ripples I created, but I couldn't see. My vision was blurred and I was starting to get dizzy.

"I-I can't move." My eyes fluttered shut as I felt my whole body become light.

Sasuke's Pov

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face, highlighting my pale skin. I yawned and stretched my muscles. I was enjoying the peacefulness of the scenery. The wind was slightly blowing causing the leaves and grass to move along with it.

"Sasuke-Kun!" I sighed and rolled my eyes, while watching Sakura pant to catch her breath. Once she finally got enough air, she continued to ramble.

"Naruto went off on his own and now he might be in trouble." My eyes widened and I quickly ran into the dangerous forest not caring if that pink headed twit was following me or not.

How could she leave a teammate behind, she's worse than trash. How am I going to find him on this huge forest. I shook my head and activated my sharingan. My eyes flashed red with a black dot in the middle, and three colons surrounded it.

I looked around and everything became more detailed. I could see far past the trees, but it wasn't by much. I jumped from tree to tree searching for any sign of Naruto. That's when I saw his orange jacket hanging out of a thorn bush.

"Over there behind those bushes huh." I landed on the ground and carefully jumped over the thorns. My eyes widened at the sight of the mystical waterfall that consumed Naruto at the bottom.

"Kakashi told us not to touch that water." I had to think and act quickly. Then the idea came to me.

"Kage Bunshin no jutsu," an exact copy of me emerged from the smoke and dove into the water bringing a mysterious person up from the water. She had long blonde hair and whisker marks on the side of her face that deeply resembled Naruto's.

Her breathing was shallow, but she was still alive. Is this what happens when you touch the water. I poked her cheek and she sleepily moaned. I lifted up a brow and decided I liked this sound so I poked her cheek again, but this time she grabbed my wrists and pinned me down to the ground.

"Teme what do you think your doing!" I blushed and shut my eyes trying to avoid getting a nose bleed.

"Please put some clothes on." I felt her grip loosen and a girly shriek erupted from her mouth.

"What happened to me." I opened my eyes and saw that her back was towards me. Her long blonde her reached all the way down to her bottom. She ran over to the bushes and threw Naruto's clothes on.

"Your Naruto right." I stood up and dusted myself off. She whipped her long hair around and made eye contact with me.

"Of course I'm Naruto you stupid teme." I felt my eye twitch and prepared to punch her. That's when it hit me. I can't hit Naruto when he's a girl. Naruto stared at my fist that was in front of his face and smirked.

"Can't do it can ya teme." She smiled and balled up her fist, punching me in the face. I feel to the ground and held my blooded noose. She pointed her finger at me and gave me an angry glint.

"Just because I'm a girl now, doesn't mean you should underestimate me, because I will crush you." She grabbed the container and began walking out of the forest.

________________________

New story! I would like to thank my friend wolfwolf_drinks_tea for helping me originate the storyline and giving me advice. Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!!

{unedited}