Eight

Levi

I groan at the sight of the coming rain. I be would watching it from the conforts of my room sipping a cup of tea but sadly today wasn't the case. I had just left the studio and some how my car wouldn't start. So without propare clothes and no umbrella I had no choice but to walk. Furlan is at work,Isabelle is at a friends house on the other side of town and there was no way in hell was I calling my uncle.

So here I am walking under a stormy sky. I sigh,the competition won't be for another five days. I have a feeling my crew will be ready like always.

"Help!"I wasn't ready for that though.

I search for the scream to find it coming from an alleyway behind a bar. The bar was closed for the night as were the other shops in the area.

"Come on you know you like it."A slurring voice laughs.

I follow the voice and could see a group of five men looming over someone. They were grinding against them and touching them. They whimper out when one of them reaches down inside their pants and rubs their lower region.

Rage runs through my veins. I charge for the men and I made sure they felt their victims pain and embarrassment. They limb away crying like the bitches they are.

"L-levi?"My heart stops at the sound of a familiar voice.

Slowly I turn to find my heart on my throat. There on the ground was Eren. Tears flow down his face,his cloths wrinkled and pants undone. He doesn't look me in the eye just at the groumd,his body shacking.

"Eren."I finally found my voice. Cautiously I kneel in front of him and pull him towards me. He cries into my chest.

I should've killed those bastards. I wanted to run after them and beat them until they were unidentifiable and thrown into a sea of nails and glass. A rain of salt pouring over their wounds.

But no matter much I could possibly do those things I know I can't leave Eren in such a state. Carefully I fix Eren's cloths and then lift him up into my arms. Eren doesn't protest instead he wraps his arms around my shoulders and buries his head against my neck. I cam feel his warm tears running down my skin. Those bastards better rot in hell!

I run us to my house as it begins to rain. I could care less about the rain now but I knew what else I needed to do when home. The house was completely quiet as always. My uncle doesn't tolerates loud noises in the house. Nor does he allow unknown guests in his house. Quietly as possible with one arm balancing Eren and the other feeling for a secret panel in the wall. A door slides open and leading up was a flight of stairs. We go through and follow the stairs that go straight up to my room.

Once inside I place Eren in a chair. He has stopped crying but his face was stained from his tears and his eyes piffed up and red. I went into my bathroom grabbing a few towels and went back to Eren. I wrap a towel around his shoulders and a towel over his head.

"Now for clothes."I mutter to my self. Eren is taller than me so my clothes were out of the question. I'll need to go to Furlan's room."I'll be right back Eren."The brunette doesn't reply. I don't blame him.

I leave the room and down the hall to my brother's room. I knock on the door just to be sure that he was home.

"Levi,why are you all wet?"My brother asks. He was dressed for bed meaning I caught him in time before he locked his door.

"I'll tell you when you let me inside."I whisper. Furlan looks for any sign of my uncle before ushering me in. I tell him what had happened from my car to finding Eren being harassed. Furlan's face grews grim at the news and I could tell he wanted to find those men and kill 'em too.

Furlan grabs a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt for Eren."He can keep them if he wants."I thank him and go back to my room to find Eren not in the spot I left him. Instead I hear the running of water coming from the bathroom. The door was cracked open letting the hot steam leak through. I go in to leave the clothes on the stand by the toilet.

I stop in my tracks when I saw a painful sight. Eren kneels under the shower head deeply scrubbing at his skin with one of my scrubbers. His skin reddens at the roughness any harder he'd defiantly bleed.

"Eren you're okay."I whisper.

Eren says nothing. Tears nix in with the soapy water that goees down the drain. I can't stand any more of this. I may not understand how he's feeling right now but I do know he's safe in my care. I climb in the tube with him grabbing the scrubber from his grasp. Pulling the shower head off its holder I rinse every inch of Eren off before grabbing a towel and drying him off.I then help him into Furlan's clothes. Once finished,I pick up Eren into my arms and carry him to my bed.

I place him under the covers and go to take my own shower. After cleaned and dressed I go to check on Eren to find him still up. Thinking it was best to leave him alone I start to head out to sleep in Isabelle's room.

"Levi."Eren reaches out a hand for me. I go him. His outstretched hanf grips the end of my shirt,his beautiful bright emerald orbs plead for me to stay.

I climb in beside him and pulling against my chest. I let my hand comb through his hair which seems to calm his nerves.

"You're safe,I won't anyone hurt you ever again." I kiss on top his head."I promise."

And I intend to keep that promise.