Epilogue

Levi

Two years later

"I can do this I can do this."I mutter to myself while standing in front of a mirror fixing the damn around my neck.

I shouldn't be so fucking nervous but unfortunately I was. Frustrated I throw the stupid tie across the room and slouch into the nearby chair by the window.

Knock knock "Levi you ready?"My brother pokes his head through the door. He sees me in the chair with my face buried in my hands. "You alright?"

"Should I be this nervous?"I ask him.

Furlan smiles coming to my side and places a sturdy hand on my shaking shoulder."I believe any one would be nervous especially on a day like today."

He has a point. I mean after today things will be different but how long will it last. A month? A year?Forever? Of course I would be on edge. What if I skrew this up?

"Stop worrying so much."Furlan's voice breaks me away from my negative thoughts."Look you love him don't you?"

I nod. Of course I love him. I love him so much that I can't see myself with someone else or without him for that matter. Which is why I'm doing this.

"Then get out there and prove it!"He smiles.

I smile back at him. I'm lucky that Furlan is here and knows what to say. Grabbing a new tie and fastening it around my neck I turn to my brother for approval. He grins with a nod.

Knock knock BANG! We both jump out of our skin to see Hange bursting through the doubled doors grinning like the mad woman she is.

"It's time~"She sang horribly before running down the halls telling everyone it was time to go.

Sucking in a breath Furlan and I head out the room and outside. I'm ready,I told myself.

...............................................................

Eren

I'm not ready! My mind yells as I curl myself into a corner with my head between my knees. I was so freaking excited for the past six months now I can't even stand! Hange just announced that everyone was ready to get started,he's waiting for me. Ugh, why must I feel like a whimp on a special day like today?

"Eren?"I look over my shoulder to see my dad stepping into the room. "Eren are you alright?"

"No no I'm not!"I reply.

"You're not thinking of backing out at the last minute are you?"He asks.

I shot up at the question."No!"I would never do that. Not to him!

Dad smiles."Then what is the matter son? Tell me."

I let outva breath trying to calm my speeding heart."I'm just nervous is all. I mean after this we're sealing the deal."

Dad nods in understanding."True this is more serious but ask yourself this Eren."Am I ready?""

Am I ready? I've asked myself this question ever since the day he asked me. For six months I wondered if I was good enough for him. Would I make him happy? Will he make me happy? You know the answer Yeager,he will and so will I.

"Yes. I am."I reply feeling more confident as they slipped through my lips.

Dad smiles widely as be holds out his arm for me to take. I hook my arm around his."Shall we?"

I nod."Yeah. Thanks dad."

"Anything for you son. Your mother would've been proud."He says.

I smile feeling a warm longing in my heart believing that she would have. She would've loved him too.