Six

Levi

Once Hange cranks the music up the crew and Eren dance to their hearts content. Eren looked more relaxed then ever. When he came here I could see the stress in his eyes. Annie showed him no mercy towards the boy. Luckily I knew the owner of the club who let me rent out a room for my crew to hang out with Eren tonight.

I watch in amusement as Eren and a few members goof off in their steps.

"So that's the guy?"A voice asks.

Erwin approaches focusing his eyes on the talented brunette. His body sways to the rythem of the beat like a second language. I nod to his question.

"He is talented,possibly even more so then you let on. Have you considered him being apart of the crew?"Again I nod."Did you ask?"

I sigh."I did but before he could answer Annie saw us together."

Erwin lets out an "ah" then returns to watching the crew dance to their hearts content. I caught green orbs glance my way. Our met. The brunette quickly turns away,a hint of rouge color his face. Erwin chuckles wiggling his caterpillar eyebrows at me.

"What?"I ask not understanding what's going on. He rolls his eyes.

Seriously,why does everyone do this to me when I'm around Eren? Every time he gives me a cute shy expression when he looks at me. The way his eyes seem to shine brighter and glisten like the ocean waves.The way he-"Levi!"A voice interrupts my train of thought when a redhead launches herself onto me.

"Petra!"I reply a bit shocked to see an old crew member and friend. Petra had moved to France with her family about five years ago. I only spoken with her a few times over those years but eventually we grew apart and stopped talking.

"It's so great to see you! How are things with you?"She asks.

"You too. I'm well,you?"

"Great actually.My pops let me come down here for school."

We talk for a bit until we heard two voices arguing through the music. It was obvious who they were. Eren and Jean were at it once again. Both nose to nose,chest to chest glaring at each other.

"Oh I see you have a few new recruits."Petra says.

"You want to go Titan boy!"Jean growls.

Eren pushes the taller boy."Bring it horseface."

Hange gladly changes the music for the duel between the two. The crowd circles around them chanting for the side they were on. Jean is a faily good dancer who I usually have in the front when group dancing. But going against Eren I knew that he has a five percent chance of winning.

It was like kind like watching a tiger and a dragon going head to head with each other. The tiger would circle it's component waiting for the right moment to strike. The dragon not taking any chances and uses it best weapon to try to take down its enemy. The tiger dodges it's attacks and strikes with its razor claws. The dragon quickly recovers using its own claws. This goes on for a bit before the tiger seems to be getting tired of playing around. He pounces on his opponents back and takes him down with all his remaining strength. Once his opponent is defeated the tiger lets out a triumphed roar for all to hear of his victory.

Everyone claps for Eren's victory against Jean who stands in his spot in defeat. The champ steps up with an out streched hand with a friendly grin. Jean takes it in a tight grasp returning the grin.

"Amazing!"Petra gasps. She hurries to the brunettes side taking his hands into hers. The excited girl asks the surprised boy many many questions.

"What you're with the Titans?What a shame you are perfect Wings of Freedom material!"Suddenly Petra gasps with wide eyes looking at me then Eren then me again a wide chester cat grin. To see this girl grin means she's up to no good. Sure she may be easy going and more responsible than Hanji but she does her moments when she wants something done and will never stop until she gets results.

I shiver at the crazy,evil but successful girl's schemes.
...............................................................
After an hour or two more of partying,every one start to head home. Petra spent most of her time with Eren. They would dance,talk and laugh. At first I thought Petra was flirting with him. But I knew Eren wouldn't fall for her anyways being gay and all. Which for some reason made me feel relieved.

I ask my dear lady friend if she wanted a ride home but she politely replies. "Sorry Levi,but Olu is taking me home." A guy approaches just as she says those words. He wraps an arm around her shoulder and nods a greeting my way. I give a slight wave hello and say good night to Petra.

But before they left Petra says "But you could give Eren one. You invited him here ,right? So be a good host and give your cute talented guest a ride."She giggles looking at a flustered Eren in the doorway. "Bye Titan boy." With that they left.

We stood there not knowing what to say or do after what the sly vixen said. Eren avoids any eye contact with me while I try to figure out how to get out of this awkward situation.

"Want a ride?"I say finally.

"If you don't mind. I mean if it doesn't cause you any trouble and what Petra said."Eren rambles.

"I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't want to. Besides Petra is correct,I invited you all the way out here after work. You'll need your energy for tomorrow." I reply walking towards my car.

It wasn't much of a looker which is what I want it be. It's a real pain to drive through a rough neighborhood in a nice set of wheels. Not that I have anything against poor neighbourhoods,its just hard to step out and try to be a normal person without people treating me differently.

Eren says nothing about how odd for a rich boy to drive such a car. He climbs in with ease next to the drivers seat waiting for the engine to start.The drive to Eren's was silent but in a positive way. We both enjoyed one anothers company as we drove under the night while stars wink at us.

Sadly the ride had to come to an end. I walk thr brunette up to his apartment door.

"Um,would you like a drink before you go?"Eren asks.

As much as I would want to spend at least another five minutes with Eren,I couldn't. My siblings ate covering for me so my uncle wouldn't know I was not at the house at curfew. Yes,curfew.

"Oh,okay then. I'll see you later. Thank you for inviting me,I really appreciated it."Eren says leaning towards me with each word. I then felt a pair of warm lips on my cheek and saw Eren hurriedly open his door and rushes inside slamming the door befind him.

All was blank after that moment. I could not remember a single detail of my rerurn home,how I got dressed and into bed. As I lay under the sheets the warmth and texture of lips imprints my mind until it finally it came to me.
.
.
.
"Eren kissed me!"