Eleven

Eren

Time passes in a slow motion as our warm breaths mix together,our lips making their way towards each other.

BANG!

"LEVY YOU OUT HERE!?" We jump about when Hanji slams the back door open searching desperately for her team leader.

Levi growls sending deadly daggers up at the energetic girl who looks down at him innocently. I bury my face into my knees hiding the heavy blush that paints my face.

"Eren!Oh goodie,you're here too!"The spectacled girl cheers as she pulls both me and Levi up from the ground."The final round is about to start."

Levi pulls roughly away from her grasp"No shit four-eyes."He snaps.

Its clear that the leader is highly pissed off to be rudely interrupted,even I am a bit upset. But the girl had no idea what we were in the middle of doing so I can't really blame her. Levi tsked when he saw that his clothes are covered in dirt. If I remember correctly the guy has a pet peeve when it comes to uncleanliness. I should know because I cleaned his damn studio.

"I'm going to go change."He stomps back into the building and disappears down the narrow halls.

I let out a sigh as I start to look for my team. A hand grasps hold of my shoulder. I flich when I see Annie. I expected for her to lash out at me for being near the enemy but then I remembered; after this she will no longer be telling me what to do. No longer will I be a puppet and move when commanded. I rather be a free bird that can fly over the highest wall and soar across the vast sky when and where I want to. Like Levi and the Wings of Freedom crew.

"Where have you been?"She asks sternly.

Before I could answer Hanji had announced that the final was about to start.

"Never mind lets go. And remember Eren don't screw this up!"

I refuse to shrink under her hard stare and nod.

The Titan crew and the FOW crew stood on the opposite side of each other as Hanji cranks up the music. The crowd is already screaming and cheering like there was no tomorrow. I stood in the back when I see that Levi in the front lines if his crew,dressed in fresh attire. He sends a wink my way causing me to blush a deep red.

Next thing I know is that the battle was on.

The titans charge without a sedconds hesitation ready to knock the birds out of the sky. The birds back up to avoid their large fists and fly downwards swipping the titans off their feet.
The Female titan growls and orders the Colossal to break the enemies wall. Doing as told the colossal breaks the line of birds with his body causing a few of the winged creatures to fall out of the sky.Henchou orders a few of his skilled fighters to surround the colossal and blind him with their sharp talons causing to fall over and collid with the ground below.

With the colossal titan down for the count only three remained.

Angered that one of her own was beaten so easily,the Female titan orders the Armored titan to ambush the birds with his massive body. He runs on full speed as fast as his massive form would allow him. Seeing that his body is no match for speed the fast diving birds use the weight of his own body against him.

Never has he seen Annie so pissed off. She blindly charges at the flock only to be pecked and scratched by sharp talons. She orders me to aid her. Hesitantly I do as told only to be stopped by a silver eyes bird that stood between me and her.

What are you doing!  My mind screamed as leave makes his way towards me. He wasn't attacking just approaching me calmly deserving curious eyes watching him.