Three

Eren

I stood in the neighborhood park looking for two familiar faces. Today was my day off from work and practice. The other day I was lucky to keep my head after what had happened on Dance Night. Annie wasn't too pleased with the way I blow off the moves she specifically told me to use. So to make it up to her I was to do extra at work.

Looking at my watch I saw it was 2 in the afternoon. So they should be here in 3.2.1. On cue, I hear my name being called from a cheerful voice running up to me.

"Hey Armin." I chuckled once he literally throw himself onto me for an embrace.

Behind him was my sister who hugs me as well.

I haven't seen them since I ran away from home. I decided to call them since I finally got my life settled with a job and such. We all decided to catch up because there was a dance studio that Mikasa wanted to sign up for and I needed a new place to rehearse for the up coming competition. It isn't like my team is bad or anytging it's just I want to be myself aroumd those I actually know.

On our way to our destination, Mikasa informed me about how things were going back home,which wasn't really good. Dad has become a complete workaholic, hardly ever comes home and when he did he was in his study.

"He looks terrible." She sighed. "I have to force him to eat most of the time, he's so pale and skinny,he looks like a walking skeleton. "

My heart went for my father. Although he doesn't agree with my sexuality, he's still the man who raised me.

We came to a rather tall building that's Logo said "Survey Studio's". As we entered "wealthy" was plastered everywhere in the lobby. Armin and I looked over to my sister with shocked questioning expressions. We could't afford this! One week of practicing here will be like ten times my paycheck. Six years of part time jobs,no breaks,no vacations, no sleep!

"Mikasa, are you positive this is the place you want to practice in?" I asked hoping that it wasn't.

But to my dismay it was. Mikasa went up to the desk lady who looks up from her computer,her glasses glare from the scene lighting, but I felt like she was glaring at us for real.

"May I help you?" She asked in a snotty voice.

She's so lucky she's a woman. My sister stares blankly unphased by the woman's rudeness and tells her that we'd like to rent a small studio for a month or so. I bet we'd only afford the janitors closet.

"I'm sorry but we have no affordable studio's that would fit your budget." Can I hit her now!

Armin, seeing my anger places a firm hand on my shoulder from not lashing out on the old hag. Mikasa was about to reply but Armin stops her.

"Come on its not worth it. Lets go somewhere else."

Mikasa sighs but eyed at the woman, I grin at the sight of the hag jumping at her demon glare. You could see she was trying mot to cower under her gaze.

We began to head out when I bumped into some one causing us to stumble to the ground. I found myself staring into grey blue eyes that glare into my own. I recognized those eyes anywhere.

"L-Levi I'm sorry!" I gasped.

I felt my body being pulled off his. My sister glares down at the boy who stands, dusting off his clothing.

"Watch were you going next time. "He said."What ate you doing here anyways?"

"W-we uh,we came to find a studio to practice in but this place is a bit too expensive for our liking. "I explained.