Seven

Eren

I can't believe I did that! My mind screams. I kissed Levi! Sure it wasn't the direct kiss on the mouth but still. For a while I wanted to that,the moment was right and I for it. His cheeks were soft and smooth and were cooled by the crisp air. I wonder what his lips would feel against mine?

"Eren focus!"Annie orders.

I snap my attention back tp the present. We're in the middle of pratice. The competition starts next Wednesday giving us five days left to rehearse.

Annie has us dance until we dropped,literally.Us three guys fall to the floor leaning against one another while our leader still stands without any hint of sweat on her brow.

"Good work. We start early in the tomorrow morning,the boss is letting us take some time off to rehearse."I mentally groan at the news. She's so serious about this it's scary.

While getting myself ready to head home Berthardt is waiting for me at the door. "Sorry about Annie. You see the Titans was founded by her father."Berthardt explains that Annie's father was one of the best choreographers out there. He taught his daughter every move she knows today. Annie looked up to her father that is until one day her father's crew was challenged to a dance battle. The battle detemended who would take over the leaders territory and still keep the other. If a leader lost he would lose eveything,his terf and his crew. Annie's father lost.

Her father continued to teach Annie more and more different dance styles until there was no more to teach. Her father then grew ill do to the stress that builded up on him from over working. Sadly he passed away leaving Annie enough money to live on her own. After his death Annie looked for crew members to recreate the Titans. Those who were former to the crew refused to rejoin. Then she found Berthardt and Reiner who used to practice in a abandoned building not too far from the cafe. They joined without hesitation.

I thought about Annie and what she went through. I began to figure out why she was acting the way she is. She doesn't want to fail like her father did and return the respect that the former Titans lost.

When I left the cafè it was pitch dark. There were no stars just a sea of ink and grey mist covering the moons light. It didn't make it any better that the wind started to pick up and thd smell of rain fills the air.

"And me without my umbrella."I sigh.

I decide to takeva short cut through the alleyway so I wouldn't be too caught up in the rain. Quickly I through the closest alley. When I walk between the buildings with aligned trash cans and horrible smells,I can't help but feel like I was being watched. My back,my head,my chest burns uneasily. Maybe I should turn back,I thought turning back towards the way I came.

Suddenly I found myself being surrounded by a group of middle aged guys who smells of heavy liqure.

"Well look what we have here,"One man slurs."The new, hiccup,titan boy."

I realize these men are our regulars who come to the shows at the cafè. They drink just about anything spiked and will real pain in the ass for the whole event.

"Dance titan boy dance."Another cheers raising his beer bottle in the air.

The others chant along with him "Dance Titan boy dance!" I try to pass through but they block both ways so I couldn't escape.

One suddenly grabs me and cages me tobthe wall. I kick and scream trying to harm him in anyway possible but got no results. The booze must've done something to him not to feel any pain. What come next made me not want to feel anything. He starts to rub his body against me.

He and the rest begin to start grinding against my trembling form. Touching me in private area's,laughing and even touching themselves. Again I fight but that only seems to pleas them even more.

Snap my heart speeds up at the sound of my belt being undone. My pants starting to fall. Tears start to swell up in my eyes at the horrible feeling.

"Help."I hate the sound of the crackling sound of my voice. But it was the only thing I could do and hope that someone anyone would come and help me."Help!"