"I hate to say that I can't hold you here forever, but I need to go take a quick shower so you have all the time you need to get ready for school. I know you like being twenty minutes early," I look down at her, and she brings her head to look up at me with hooded eyes, still stunning as ever. "I checked, and you have clothes here to change into."

"You know me way too well, adapting to my schedule, that's just too cute," She coos, giving me a small smile as she weakly raises her arm to pinch my cheek.

"Well when you have such a persistent girlfriend, you're bound to catch on," I snicker, getting a soft pout from her. "Eat, get your stuff ready, and I'll be out of the shower as soon as I can."

"Okay," she agrees blankly, still definitely out of it as she lets go and wobbles a bit as she makes her way to the counter, just staring at what I made her. "You didn't need to do this. Thank you, Harry."

"Anything for you," I tell her as I walk away. I hope the food will help her wake and sober up.

I try to take a really fast shower, and I get in and out in less than fifteen minutes. I don't want it to be my fault that she's late for school, I told her I'd make this work, the fun night and school the next day, and I am trying to keep my word. Last night for me was great because she was finally able to make more friends and spend proper time with them, no matter how close Niall got to her, which I'm trying to see past. I'm so happy for her, and I just need to keep my word. I suppose I'm trying to see how balancing our lives out will work, and I don't want to let her down.

I step out of my bathroom in my jeans, going to get me a shirt, when I find Rachel sitting on the bed with her clothes, seemingly waiting for me.

"Done so soon?"

"Yeah, um, I just gotta hurry and get in. Just waiting for you and your tease self," she addresses the fact that I'm not wearing anything on my chest.

"Says you, like, the best tease in London," I fire back, walking to my closet as she stands.

"Because I'm American, we do it better."

I look back at her and we both giggle before she steps into the bathroom and shuts the door, the switch for the water coming on after about five minutes.

I figure I'll eat something more as I wait for her, so I head for the kitchen to eat some of the leftover fruit I've cut earlier. I find the dishes done and everything clean and organized when I walk in, smiling a little at how she even made time for cleaning up my kitchen.

The house phone rings, taking me out of my thoughts and I reach over to the counter on my left to answer it, seeing a number that looks somewhat familiar..

"Hello?"

"Harry? It's um, it's Hayley."

"Hayley?"

What is she calling me for? Then it hits me, "Oh, if it's about Rach, she's here at my place showering. I took her home last night so we wouldn't wake you, and I'll take her to school—"

"No, it's not about Rachel," she stops me. "Well, it is, but not about that. Look, if she's in the shower, I need to ask you something in secret."

"Okay, what's the matter?" I lean back on the counter, before heading back to the fridge as she inquires.

"I was going to ask you in person yesterday when you came to get Rachel, but I couldn't. I've been wondering, have you noticed her looking different, body wise? Or maybe acting different?"