27.Real Broken Heart

Start from the beginning

Stiles' phone kept on buzzing and I got tired of it. "Can I see your phone?" I asked him. He handed it over to me. I got an idea. Girls will sometimes want their boyfriend's phone off because maybe it distracts them.

So, as my smartass self, I turned off Stiles' phone with a click and out it on my pocket. "I'll give it to you when we're out of here."

He looked at me for a moment and smiled a bit. That's when I knew that he knew what was I planning. "Man, you always have to snatch my phone away."

"Well, I'm here." I said. "I'm not on your phone. Am I?"

We pretended to laugh and Lydia just looked at us. "You guys are weird..." I heard her say.

"That's us. It's who we are when we are together." Stiles said and looked at Lydia. They had their eyes locked.

Oh my God! Major moment! I think I'm gonna cry. This is beautiful! That's when I realized I "don't ship it." I have to be that "jealous girlfriend." I'm so sorry Stiles for ruining it, but I have to.

I kicked Stiles under the table and he let out a yelp. "Sorry, but my face is here." I told him.

"We gotta go." I said. "Where?" Lydia asked.

"Home."

We all got up and went outside. Stiles looked a bit pale. "Anyway, thanks for the hang out." Lydia told him.

"Yeah, your welcome."

We stood there for a second. "Well, we got a very nice talk but can we please go? I got to get back my car from the school."

"You are worried about a car when you already have a ride?" Lydia said. I looked at her,"I'll just ask someone to pick it up."

I texted Allison to pick it up and I will give her the keys. She said yes and Scott will ride her over there.

"Thanks."

We said goodbye. I went to open up the passenger's but as the gentleman he is, he opened it for me. I could still feel that Lydia was watching us. Stiles lifted me up and gave me a twirl and yes we looked happy and all but I totally wasn't.

Lydia deserves more. Not me. I just help because of some stupid  crush on Isaac Lahey. He never seems to notice me.

As Stiles turned on the engine, I sat there looking down on my lap. "What's wrong?"

I looked up and saw him staring at me. "It's nothing. Just that I think we really mess up."

"No, we didn't. And it's fine that you extended it. It shows me you really want to help." He said. I was unsure about that. Stiles would never say that.

"This isn't like you." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "By that, you mean?"

"Caring about what I do." I said. "I want to do this all by myself."

"What's really going on with you?" He asked again.

"You wouldn't care." I said.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because we really aren't together!"