[24]

A/N : HOLY SHIET THE TEASER OF 'LUCKY ONE' WAS OUT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV.

And.. about the picture above↑↑ the left one is Chanyeol, and who is the right one? At first I think it's Sehun but now I'm not sure so I'm asking you this.

Enjoy reading, lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Today, as Chanyeol told Baekhyun yesterday, Baekhyun left the hospital more early than it should be.

Kyungsoo even ask why he left so early, he just answer casually; "I need to go somewhere."

He don't want Kyungsoo to be worried. Chanyeol is already enough.

Suddenly his phone ring, make he stop mid way on the hallway. He put his briefcase on the nearest chair before answer the call without looking at the screen first.

"Yeobuseyeo?"he ask in a hurry, he want to be home more fast and call Chanyeol after that.

"Baekhyun, you already left the hospital?"oh, it's Chanyeol by the way.

"Nope, but was about to. Why, Yeol?"

"Okay, just left now. Don't go to toilet or anything. Just go straight to your house. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"What wait-"

"I'll see you later."

Chanyeol seems in a rush too. Baekhyun is getting more curious so he take his briefcase before go straight to the parking place and drive his car home.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

I ask Baekhyun to go home more early because the pictures on my mind. It's annoyed me and keep telling me the same thing.

Two girls are knocking on the white door. Once the door was opened, suddenly a guy and one other girl appear and then the four of them enter the room, almost in a rush. Then the next thing I know is, the four of them exit the room in a rush.

I don't know who are they because it just like a shadow on my mind, and about the guy.. Still, I don't know who is it. I don't know what will they do to Baekhyun but I know something bad will happen. It seems like some people doesn't like Baekhyun. Or me? Or..

Our relationship?

I ruffle my hair in frustration as I add more speed so I can arrive at his house more early.

I knock on the door once I park my car outside.

Not until a minute, the door opened, revealing Baekhyun still with his shirt and long black pants.

He open the door wider so I can come in and finally he close the door and lock it.

"What's happening?"he ask in concern. More like cornerning about me than himself.

I sigh before sit on the sofa. "There.. There was a strange pictures on my mind."

"And what is it?"he ask, before sit beside me.

"It's like.."I ruffle my hair in confusion. "Some people are terrorize you."

Baekhyun frown, "Who are they?"

"I don't know. From what I see it just 3 girls and one guy. I don't know who are they. In my mind it just like a shadow. The two girls are knocking on your office door, and once you open it, a guy and a girl enter the room with them. Not long after that, the four of them out in a rush, almost running."

Baekhyun feel his body tense up, "W-Who are they? What they want from me?"

"I don't know, Baekhyun. Just be careful where ever you are. I think they didn't know your house so keep your house in secret."I sigh in the nth time this day. I'm too worried about Baekhyun.

"Do you think.. the three girls are them?"I ask him.

Baekhyun look at me, "Don't drop it to conclusion first, who knows, right?"

I just sigh before look down into my feet.

"Chanyeol.."Baekhyun suddenly speak out. "Do you think people are doing this because of our relationship?"

I was about to agree but Baekhyun already speak again,

"Look at the first example, the girls are fooled me through the messages."

I bite my lower lip in nervous, "Shit, I don't know. I don't freaking know. But what I know is I need to protect you, Baek. I love you."

Baekhyun look touched because now he is smiling softly to me, "Why you need to? I'm a guy and I already live alone by my self. I can take care of my self. You needn't worry to much, Yeol."

"I know, but still, I'm worried. And plus, I can predict so it keep making me dizzy whenever I see weird things will happen."

Baekhyun keep his mouth shut, "Okay so.. Both of us need to be careful and protect ourselves and each other. Understand?"

I just nod in understand.

"You need to go home now. Rest your body and don't think too much."Baekhyun touch my chin and lift my head up. He give me his soft smile, giving me a safe feeling. "There are CCTVs in every hallway. Tomorrow we can see the monitor at the guard room. To make sure if it's really like your thought or not."

I nod my head. Baekhyun is surely smart. I don't even think about the monitor and CCTV.

Now I can breath more calmly, because I know he's not weak.

"Okay, so I'll go home now. See you tomorrow, I love you."I give him a hug and he look up at me.

He smile at me. I smile at him.

I give him a sweet kiss on the lips before pull out and hearing a reply from him, "I love you too."
===
A/N : WOHOO I can write whenever I want now, since I already free wihihi:3

The next chapter will be publish this day too(maybe). Okay so just wait for it~

Thankyou for who still reading this and waiting for me♥

I love you so much~~