[23]

A/N : EXAM IS FINALLY FINISH. OHHH THE LONG SUFFERING FINALLY MEETING THE END. IT FEELS LIKE ASDFGHJKL. I CAN'T HOLD MY HAPPINESS ARGGHHH.

And.. Did you all miss me? *wink wink*
NahXD jk jk.

Well, welcome back for me and be ready for the more dramas.

Enjooooy~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

The longer contract between Chanyeol and the hospital finally finish and now Chanyeol can do his part-time job as Baekhyun's assistant.

Chanyeol whistle happily once he walk through the hallway of his campus, about to take his books from his locker when suddenly the 'three girls' appear in front of him.

Chnayeol sigh and then slam his locker's door harshly, "What do you want?"

"Oppa, don't be like that to us. We already apologize."

And yes, about apologize and things, the girls already apologize to Chanyeol after Chanyeol give them a proof about them texting Baekhyun.

Chanyeol just snorted. "What do you want?"he repeat his question one more.

"We just want to study together with you. Plus, we want to ask you something about some assignments. How about it?"the girl with the name Do Yeon Mi, asked.

Chanyeol roll his eyes, "We're not even in the same major."

"But at least we can study English together."the girl named Kim Hyeun Ah speak out, with a horrible pouty face.

"I can't."Chanyeol said in a harsh way.

"Why, oppa?"a girl with the name Jung Mae Ri, ask, make Chanyeol click his tongue. "It is because of the Baekhyun guy?"

Chanyeol quickly give them a death glare, "It's none of your business. Just shut up."he said, and that's the final. He finally left and walk toward the parking field.

He automatically smile when he remember that he'll meet Baekhyun today.

He get in the car and put his bag beside his seat before drive off to the hospital.

Arrive at the hospital, he quickly parked his car and bring his things out before lock the door and walk toward the hospital.

He mumble a song when he is walking through the hallway. Once he arrive in front of the door, he quickly knock.

"Come in."Baekhyun's voice make he miss him even more.

Chanyeol finally enter the room and see Baekhyun with his head down, busy with his papers. And he is sure it is his busy day because the case seems so complicated by the look on Baek's face.

"Have a seat-"Baekhyun about to stand up and greet his 'patient' when he see Chanyeol. "Chanyeol."he whisper like he didn't meet Chanyeol in a year.

"I'm back, Baekhyunnie."Chanyeol give him a tight hug.

Baekhyun hug him back and lean his head on Chanyeol's shoulder, "I miss you, althought it just a week."

"Me too."Chanyeol smile when he smell Baekhyun's sweet scent.

"How about dinner."Baekhyun speak out, out of sudden, still leaning on Chanyeol's shoulder. "On my house."

Chanyeol chuckle and ruffle Baekhyun's hair softly. "If it's in your house, you will be my dinner instead."

Baekhyun pull away and blush, before hit his chest softly.

"Still pervert as always."he sit back on his seat with a reddened cheeks.

Chanyeol just chuckle. "Okay, dinner on your house. Tonight?"

Baekhyun giggled, "Tonight."
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

I can't really hold it when I see him. He finally back with his killer smile and oh my god, is he getting handsome or what?

"Baekhyunnie, I'm finish."he sing sang before bring the food to the table. Well, he can cook while I'm not, so he is in charge with food. While I'm just prepare for the table and drink.

"Woaah~ The smell is amazing."I look at the food like it is the most wonderful thing and he just chuckle seeing my reaction.

We finally sit and eat the food with silent. But the silent is comfortable and none of us trying to brake it. I was about to ask how was his day when I stop midway because seeing his expression.

He has a frown on his forehead, his eyes are blank and I can't read his expression.

"Channie?"

He look flustered, "Y-Yeah?"

"Is everything okay?"I ask in worry. This afternoon he look so damn fine. All smiley and all. What's happening now?

"It's.. fine."he give me a small smile.

I frowned. "What's on your mind? Just tell me."

"It's nothing, Baek."he smile once again, suddenly pressing my hand. "I'm fine. You're not."

"What?"my frown getting deeper and now I'm getting more confuse. "Chan, seriously, what's on your mind? It's make me confuse and curious."

He sigh, "Tomorrow, please left the hospital before 3pm. Promise me, Baek?"

Okay so he predict something bad might happen to me tomorrow?

"What will happen to me tomorrow?"I ask him, now more soft.

He shake his head, "Just please, Baek. I will come to your house tomorrow after my classes, and tell you everything, okay?"

I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow, I don't know what he thinking about, but the point is, I must believe in him. He thinking too much so I can't insist him now.

"Okay. I promise."I smile at him.

"Make an alarm will you."

"What?"

"Alarm. To remind you left SPH before 3. Ppali."he pout like a baby.

Is that really really dangerous to me that he ask me to make an alarm for my self?

"Okay okay."I sigh before focus on my phone and make an alarm. "Done, see?"I lift my phone so he can see it.

He sigh in relief, "Good."

"Tomorrow you need to tell me everything, understand?"I smile softly at him.

"I will, Doctor."he stuck his tongue out.

I just shake my head. He is such a child.

And.. anyway, what will happen to me tomorrow if Chanyeol didn't told me to left SPH before 3?
===
A/N : What will happen?ㅋㅋㅋ
You'll see in the next chapter~

Anyway, thanks for who still wait for me. I love you so much♥

Keep reading and please don't bored at my story, kay?

I love ya~