[10]

A/N : LOOK AT THE MULTIMEDIA.
I WANNA CRYㅠㅠ

Chanyeol's hand is big and looks strong while Baekhyun's hand is petite and girly and way more beautiful than mine.

ASDFGHJKL! IT SUITS THEM A LOT. JUST ENTANGLE YOUR HANDS ALREADY!

Okay, I should stop here cause the feelings are too muchㅠㅠit hurtch
Happy reading, lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Arrive at Chanyeol's apartment, both of them walk side by side. Baekhyun keep his face calm while actually he's not. He is freaking hungry and can't help it when his stomach grumbling. Loudly. On the elevator.

Chanyeol burst into laughter, "Look who's hungry~"

Baekhyun just blush then look away. He is a doctor, for Pete's sake. He can't lose his pride because of the damn Park Chanyeol.

Finally they arrive at the 6th floor. Chanyeol enter his password and the door open automatically after that.

Baekhyun just follow him behind.

"You can turn the tv on. The remote is on the sofa, and, what do you want to drink?"Chanyeol ask him when he is about to ask if he can get a drink cause he is fucking thirsty by now.

"Uhm.. anything fresh."

Chanyeol nod his head before heading to the kitchen.

Baekhyun look around at his apartment, it's neat and clean. It's obvious, though. The boy himself is also neat and clean. The apartment is not too big but not too small. It's fit one person to live here eventhought it could be more.

Minutes later, Chanyeol walk back with two glasses of melon juice.

Baekhyun's smile grow when Chanyeol handing one to him. He gladly take it and say, "Thankyou."before drinking it, trying not to obvious that he is really, really thirsty.

Good thing Chanyeol not paying any attention cause he's now walking toward his kitchen again, just like a maid who serve his master.

"Doctor Byun?"

"Yes?"

"I'll cook for us and if you want to go bath, just use my towel and- wait."he go out from his kitchen before enter his own room and not long after that, he bring a new towel, and a pair of housedress.

"Is it really okay?"Baekhyun ask him with unsure tone when he want to accept the clothes and towel. He want to accept it, to be honest. He feel so sticky and stinky, that's why.

"Sure. But this is the smallest that I have. I hope it fit you, Doc."Chanyeol rub the back of his neck.

"Nah, it's okay. Thankyou, Chanyeol. It really helpful."Baekhyun smile genuinely to him.

Making the taller's heart beating in a rapid pace, and he's back to that shy and all state.

"Y-Yeah, your welcome."

Baekhyun smile once again before enter the bathroom and start to rip him self. He hook his precious doctor coat on the hooker and also his sticky shirt and pants. He really thankful to have such a kind patient slash assistant like Chanyeol. Minus the teasingful of him.

After a good 15 minutes, he finally walk out from the bathroom, with Chanyeol's black t-shirt(it still big for him but not that oversized), and army pants. He smells bulgogi right after he out.

He stop his feet when he see Chanyeol is professionaly put the bulgogi in the bowls, and pour soda drink into the cups. He is humming a song that Baekhyun didn't know. But he ever heard it in some mall, he think.

Chanyeol turn around and see Baekhyun is already standing at the kitchen's frame. Making him jump in shock and smile shyly.

"You already finish, Doc?"

"Yeah."he smile and walk toward Chanyeol. "Bulgogi, isn't it?"

"Y-Yeah."Chanyeol is staring at Baekhyun; black t-shirt that too big for him, and pants. And he suddenly blush when he realize the doctor is using his housedress now. And not to mention his jet-black messy and wet hair. He is, well.. hot. And cute at the same time.

Chanyeol's legs, as clumsy as it already is, trip on the table's feet when he about to put some forks and spoons to the table, and he fall flat on the face.

Baekhyun burst into laughter right after he see that. Trying to be a good doctor, he clear his throat and bend down to help Chanyeol to stand up.

"Are you.. pfftt.. okay?"he bite his lower lip harshly to prevent any laughter bomb.

Chanyeol groan, "I'm okay. Shit."he curse under his breath. Make sure the doctor didn't hear that. But unfortunately, he hear it.

Baekhyun just help him to stand up and check his exposed knees. But wait- Since when Chanyeol use short pants? He was used long pants earlier.

"I already go bath, for your information."he suddenly say, make Baekhyun's jaw drop in shock. Shock because; first, he still not use that Chanyeol can predict or read people's mind-pft whatever. Second, he just shock because.. when Chanyeol go to bath? And which bathroom that he use..?

"You.. already.."

"Yes, there are two bathroom. One near the kitchen and one in my room. Don't be confuse."he laugh to Baekhyun.

Now Baekhyun can sigh in relief. Because earlier, he thought Chanyeol have some super power like flash or time-stopper or something. If it's true, it's really freak him out.

"Owkay. So.."Baekhyun want to say 'should we start to eat?' But that sounds so obvious.

"Let's eat."Chanyeol continue the sentence for him and ask Baekhyun to sit.

Both of them sit.

Both of them didn't say a word.

It just the sound of the tickling clock and a clink's voice from the spoon and bowl.

It's really awkward.

Until Baekhyun decided to brake the ice and clear his throat to get Chanyeol's attention.

"It's really nice. Where do you learn to cook?"finally he get a topic. Phew.

"I learned this from my grandma. She told me a lot about cook and stuff."

Baekhyun nod his head, "You're lucky."he mumble but heard enough for Chanyeol. "I can't cook."he pout and looks so friggin' cute so Chanyeol decided to laugh.

"Maybe I should teach you sometimes."Chanyeol say and then smile to him.

Baekhyun's heart start beating in the most wild way. He afraid that Chanyeol might hear it.

He look down and focus to his food.

"Oh, and Doc?"Chanyeol call him again.

Baekhyun look up, waiting for the taller to speak.

"You can stay here if you want."
===
A/N : I'm so freaking tired after going to amusement park with my friends and my legs feel so stiff omfg.

My eyes are barely open just to write this like : (´-ι_-`)

Uggh I should stop this author's note before I heading to my dreamland zZzz.

Bye lovelies~ thanks for still supporting me^^

Tharanghae'~' *insert Hunnie's voice*