[7]

AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol walk forth and back. He is now nervous about the applying job in Seoul Public Hospital.

He want to work in there so bad. Damn, he do want it so bad. The first reason is because it is the one of the most popular and big hospitals in Seoul. Second, it just about 10 minutes from his apartment. Third, he can see someone like everyday.

He is afraid that the SPH will reject his apply and damn, he's not ready for that.

Today he will send the apply form to the hospital, and accept the result tomorrow. There's no enough time though, so he must hurry before the job is start.

And about his friends. Well, they choose the same place as Chanyeol. I mean, all of them. Not just them, anyway. A lot, I mean, a lot of students in Seoul University applying in SPH. That's actually the main reason why Chanyeol is nervous.

He look at his reflection on the mirror before giving him self a reassuring smile and whisper to him self, "Good luck."
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

I walk through the hallway of the hospital with the apply form on my hand, "You can do this, Chanyeol. You can do this. It just talking to the damn manager of this hosp-"

"The damn manager?"suddenly I hear a familiar voice. I turn around and nearly run away as I saw Doctor Byun is holding back his laughter.

"I-I don't mean to- I, I'm sorry."I stutter as I see he is laughing.

"It's okay, Chanyeol-shi. And by the way, why are you here? To talk to the damn manager?"he hold his chuckle down. I just blush and look into my feet.

"Y-Yes, I want to apply a job in here."

I can see his eyes widened as I mention the name 'job' but he turn his expression to his usual one.

"A job?"

"Yes, for the college's work trial."

Doctor Byun give me a simple "ooh" and nodding his head. "The manager office is beside the medicines' room, by the way. Just go ahead and then turn left. The manager office is at the left side. Good luck, Chanyeol-shi."

I actually already know the direction that given from the security, but I just nod my head.

"T-Thankyou, Doctor Byun."I smile to him shyly before walk to the office.
===
I smile widely after out of the office room. The interview with the manager is going pretty well and the manager is a nice guy, it shown on his calm face and the way he talk. I will receive the result tomorrow and I can't wait for that.

The noisy sound of cars could be heard from the large street. There's a little accident that make the way blocked and it is the cause of the traffic jam.

I quickly make my way toward my car and make my way to the other street. There will be a little accident there and it surely the cause of the traffic jam so I better avoid that street snd search another one.

I sigh in relief because the other street it's not really crowded that's why I could reach my apartment faster.

I just smile, imagining that I could work at a huge hospital. Helping people. Taking care of sick people. Meeting new people. Meeting a person..

Aish! Why would I think of that?

I just shrug that thought before go out of my car and reach the 6th floor of the apartment.

I type my password on the side of my door and the door opened. I smile to my room.

I don't know why but I feel excited. Next week, which is mean 3 days left, I will start working-