[6]

A/N : Chanyeol, Chen, Kai, Sehun, Kris, and Tao are in the medical major. That's why they close to each other eventhought their semesters are different.

Chanyeol and Chen are in the same semester. They're at semester 6.

Kai, Sehun, and Tao are in the semester 4.

Kris is in his semester 7.

They can work when they at semester 4-7. This job help them to gain more scores and they also get a payment from the companies.

Just to let you know;p
Happy reading, lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol is boringly looking at the window outside. He is now dead boring cause the lecture told him about shits and he seriously want to get out of here.

But his mind suddenly showing him an interesting image.

A lecture come in, she bring a pile of books on her hands. With a smile, she start to speak out,

"In this semester, all of you must choose for a place to work. We will give you 1 week to choose and here is the paper which the companies already work with us, so they already know that each years there always collegers from Seoul University will work there. We want all of you work for 3 months. If the company or the job place need you more, then they must be giving you a contract. It depend on your work. Good luck with that."

A huge smile creep on Chanyeol's face. Today. Gonna. Be. Amazing.
===
Chanyeol couldn't help but keep smiling when he joining the line for lunch.

"Chanyeol, you seriously crazy."Chen, who joining the line too, said.

Chanyeol smile to him, "Yeah."

Chen look at him with wide eyes, "What's happening? Did you see something?"

Chanyeol nod his head excitedly.

"What is it?! Tell me!"Chen clap his hands impatiently.

Chanyeol roll his eyes, "I'll tell you later."

Chen whine but obeyed him.

Once all of them already on the seats, Chanyeol begin to talk.

"Guys."he call them, make all of them eyeing him. "I guess we will work for a company or something for 3 months."he stated.

The other gasp.

"Really?!"Sehun ask him.

"Yea."Chanyeol smiling while looking down to his foods.

"Do you know the list of the companies that accept us?"Kris ask Chanyeol curiously.

Chanyeol grin widely, "This is just my prediction."

"Your prediction are accurate, so shut up."Tao roll his eyes.

"There are.."Chanyeol smile all too wide. "Nah, the lecture will tell us after this, anyway. So just calm down and eat."

The other start groaning but keep their mouth shut since they know that Chanyeol is actually right.

The bell ring, telling them that the brake time is over.

They wave their goodbye and enter they own classes. Chanyeol is having the same class as Chen now. So Chen is squealing like a girl cause he really like to do kind of job and stuffs.

The lecture come in, "Afternoon, class."

"Afternoon, Mrs. Cho."

She smile and say, "Today I'm gonna tell you something."