[5]

CHANYEOL'S POV

I smile while looking at the card on my hand. I don't know why but I just feel a little bit different after meeting Doctor Byun.

I shake my head. Maybe it because he is just a nice guy and I think he is a kind of a friendly person.

I just ruffle my hair and go to my kitchen.

A boy is running through the hallway. He is holding a paper on his hand. He smile brightly and show his friends about his good score.

I, don't know why, but joining him in smile. I mean, I don't know who the heck is the guy on my mind but it surely a good thing. And it will happen tomorrow.

I chuckle at the thought.

Why I am so sure about that?
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun is walking hurriedly to the room where Luhan is there.

He want to talk about the new case that he just been received it earlier. He can't decided it alone since it was a complicated case.

He knock on his door and open the door after hearing the words "Come in."

"Afternoon, Dr. Lu."he greet him with a smile and then Luhan greet him back with a sweet smile.

"Afternoon, Dr. Byun. So, what's bring you here?"

Baekhyun sit in front of him and handing him the paper full of peoples' cases.

"Some of them are complicated and I need to work as a team so I can diagnose what is it. I also need other doctor who can take care of the medicines but it seems the other are busy."

Luhan start reading the paper and he sometimes frown while reading it.

"It seriously complicated. I mean.. how can you not sleep eventhought you're tired and you're not even insomnia."Luhan rub his nape.

Baekhyun chuckle awkwardly, "Yeah. It's weird and I can't find what is it. Seriously."

They keep talking about the cases until they realize it's already their time to eat.
===
"Chanyeol hyung!"Tao wave at him when he see him walking toward their direction.

Chanyeol, for the first time in this week, smile to them.

"So, what else did you see?"Chen ask impatiently.

Chanyeol shake his head, "I'm hungry. I can't answer it yet."

Chen groan in disatisfaction, "Just go eat and tell us everything."

Chanyeol roll his eyes before joining the line to pick up his foods.

Once he finish, he quickly back to his seat. Because he is one hundred percent sure that his friends are dead waiting for him.

When he already sit, the all of them start eyeing Chanyeol, waiting for him to speak out.

Chanyeol look up to them, "I saw good thing, guys."

They gasp.

"What is it?"Sehun ask, just like Chen who got impatient.

"Nah, it's not important but I saw a boy holding a paper and run to his friends and tell them about the good score he'd been receiving."

The other whine, "No fun at all! But.. Why all of sudden it turn into good things?"Kai ask him.

Chanyeol just shrug his shoulder after that he starting to eat his burger.

They start their eating session when Sehun's phone ringing. He frown at the screen before picking it up.

After some minutes, he ended the call and look up to them.