[15]

A/N : SORREH but I'm deeply in love with these boys♥ 'The 7th sense' and 'without you' are literally killing meㅠㅠ

I really love the choreography and the songs are really just asdfghjkl!

AGH I love them since ever they're not debut yet lolxD

Okay, okay I should stop now-_-
Enjoy lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun freeze in his place. He didn't know what to say. Like seriously, Park fucking Chanyeol is asking him to go out to mall together with him this Sunday, which is mean 2 days again.

"I.."he really want to answer 'yes!' but that sounds so pathetic cause he really got nothing to do this Sunday. "I actually got nothing to do this Sunday.. so yeah, why not."he smile widely to the taller.

Chanyeol show his wide smile. "Cool! I got bored too whenever Sunday coming."

"So.. I'll pick you at your apartment?"Baekhyun ask him.

"No no. This time I will pick you at 1pm. How's that?"he give the doctor a sweet smile.

"Okay then. 1pm. Don't be late, Channie."Baekhyun give him a wink.

And Chanyeol almost got a heart attack when Baekhyun call him by his nickname. "C-Channie?"

Baekhyun chuckle, "Yup. That sounds cute and I don't know. It just suits you."

Chanyeol just blush then bite his lip to hold his feels to not exploded.

"Then I'll call you Doctor Byunnie."

"Ew that sounds horrible!"Baekhyun roll his eyes then laugh after that.

Chanyeol just laugh before saying, "How about I call you mine?"

Baekhyun freeze on his place and his expression gone blank. Not to mention his heart beat going wild and his face turning red after that.

Chanyeol laugh after seeing the doctor's cute expression, "I'm just kidding, Doc."

"I know, you fucking idiot."Baekhyun murmur while his head hang low.

And fortunately, Chanyeol didn't hear his curses.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

My room is so messy right now; clothes sprawl all over the room, hats are sitting comfortably on the bed, and last is.. my eyeliners are laying on my table freely.

After a good 1 hour, finally I choose white polo shirt with black jacket outside, tight black jeans, and a pair of Nike sneakers. I also comb my hair up so you'll see the clear view of my forehead.

And of course an eyeliner as an addition of my perfection.

I don't know why but I smirk over my reflection on the mirror. I want to impress Chanyeol, of course. But still, I don't know what the reason is.

At straight 1, I hear a beep of a car. I peek through the window and automatically smile when I see Chanyeol go out from his car.

I quickly go out from my house then lock all the doors before slightly running to the gate.

Shit, am I look like a girl being fetch by her boyfriend?

I walk nearer to him and earning a clear view of him; tight black polo shirt, jeans, a cap, and sneakers. Damn, he look simple but also hot at the same time.