[17]

CHANYEOL'S POV

It's been a month since me and him being an official couple. And it's mean I already work here for 2 month.

And about the table, of course I move it beside him. It was fun, though. We can talk closely, look at each other, and kiss everytime we want. He really sweet for a doctor, I could say.

And sometimes he can be so needy that almost a patient caught us. Well, at least it's almost.

Today I'm going to take him to my apartment to watch random movies. It's been a long time since he didn't come to my place. The last time he came was when he asked me if he could came or not with a shy voice through the phone and of course I allowed him.

And seriously, I really really love him. I mean, a day without him felt like nothing. It's empty and colorless.

For some reason, I could also feel that Jongin and Sehun are close to someone. And not to mention Jongdae. Well, about Kris and Tao.. they already close to each other, right? And no one can separate them, I think.

I don't know.. I just predict it.

"Chanyeol."suddenly Baekhyun tap my shoulder, make me back to where I am.

I look back at him, "Yeah?"

"Can you give me one blank paper, please?"he ask with a polite tone. Of course that's because of the patient in front of him.

We'll acting polite and all when there's patient. And we going wild if there's no one. I smirk at the thought. He is so freaking cute when he bite his lip whenever he hold himself to not throw himself to me.

"Here."I give him the paper and slightly rub his hand with my palm, teasing him.

I could see he is blushing then he kick my leg with his.

I just hold my smile and kick him back with my leg when he is explaining the case to the patient.

And I have a crazy idea; touch him on the thigh and squeeze it softly. So I did. I see he is tensing up and I can't help but chuckled secretly.

After a good 10 minutes of struggling to not kiss him right and there, finally the patient left the room, giving us one weird look before closing the door. And I know that she thought that we are something. I just chuckle when she finally left.

"Well,"Baekhyun started. He stand up from his seat and walk toward the door. I bet he want to lock it. I just smirk. He's being needy again. "You are a frickin' tease Mr. Park."he show his unusual smirk, sending chill down my spine.

"But I bet you love it, Doctor Byun."I wink at him.

"Guess you right."he chuckle before suddenly sit on me with his thigh between mine. He position his both hands on my face on each sides, before quickly put his lips on mine. Harsh and fast.

I circle my arms around his petite but contained waist, and kiss him back. He circle his arms around my neck and tilt his head so our lips could connected perfectly. And I bite his lower lip, earning a soft groan and opened mouth. So I enter my tongue and taste every inch of his mouth. This time his mouth and lips taste like caramel and it is so addicting. I almost melt at the taste.

He also enter his tongue into my mouth and our tongues play together. When he pull away, our saliva is still connected. His cute red face and his pant couldn't help but to make me turn on.

I groan a bit and he notice it.

He chuckle, "Turn on because of me, baby?"

And guess what? This time I pull him into a kiss, more harsh and fast. Our tongues play in each others mouth and my hands start travelling down to his perky ass, and squeeze it softly. I hear he moan softly between the kisses and I smirk. My lips also travelling down to his neck, and bite his neck softly.

And I can't lie but I feel something going tight on my pants.

"Argh shit."I curse out and bite my lower lip.

He laugh, "Something going wild down there, hmm?"

"You're a fucking tease, Baekhyun."I say before attacking his milky neck and bite it more harsh and hard now, giving red marks all over it.

"The hell! Don't make it too visible, you idiot!"he blush when he see the red marks on his neck. I just smirk.

"I don't care. And it's good, isn't it? So people could know that you are mine."I say before plant a kiss on his lips and my hands start to unbutton one by one, until we hear a knock on the door. Shit.

"Shit."he curse under his breath after pull out from the kiss and buttoning his shirt again, straighten his doctor's coat and check his appearance on the mirror before glare at me.

You idiot little piece of shit. You make it too visible.

I just chuckle after read what on his mind and he open the locked door before Doctor Do come in with Jongin beside him. I'm not surprise at all. Well, maybe I already feel it'll come.

"Hi!"Doctor Do greet in too cheerful way.

I can feel Baekhyun is rolling his eyes right now and I can't help but to chuckle.

"Hi, Doctor Do. Hi, Jongin."I greet him back.

Jongin give me a grin, "Hi Chanyeol hyung, long time no see. And good evening, Doctor Byun."he slightly bow to Baekhyun which Baekhyun reply with a simple 'evening'.

I bet he pissed of because they were intruding us.

Doctor Do introduce Jongin to Baekhyun and talk a bit about him to Baekhyun before finally he ask what he want to,

"Do you guys.. uhm.. wanna come with us to watch a new movie called 'Alice Through The Glass' this night?"Doctor Do finally going to the point.

Me and Baekhyun look at each other and by the look on his face, he is refusing. Oh yeah, we'll come over to my apartment, aren't we?

"Uhm.. I think we can't, Doctor Do. We already planned something."

"Oh? Is that so?"he ask again.

Both of us nod our head.

"Well, then it just the both of us."Doctor Do nudge Jongin. I smirk.

Something is happening betweem them.

"Okay, we'll see you-"Doctor Do stop his own sentence when he see Baekhyun's... neck. "Baekhyun, what's happening to your neck?"

Baekhyun is flustered and he is blushing right now.

"Oh this? It just mosquito's bite."he answer casually. To be honest, his acting skill is pretty good sometimes.

"Oh, well.."I can see there's a smirk behind the tone of Doctor Do's words. "We'll see you around. Bye."

Right after he close the door, I burst into laughters, "Mosquito's bite?"

"Yeah, a stupid, gigantic, idiotic mosquito."

"Wow the mosquito's bite must be really really strong that it makes the marks-"

"Shut up!"he blush then punch me in the stomach.

I just laugh.

"We're not finish yet, by the way."Baekhyun suddenly said that with a wink.
===
A/N : Baekhyun is a needy, isn't him? *wink*

Thanksssss a lot for who still read this story, I bet the story itself is pretty weird, but you still support me though. I love you so much♥

AAAAND I'm really sorry for the late updates. I think I will update late this week because I'm pretty busy(well, I already told you in the nth time, but yeah..)

Keep revomment, okay?

Saranghae~