part 6 ( escape :0 )

(Okay yea an update on my life nobody cares about :p so its been a while, ty for all the reads i love each one of you, also i got tickets to see mel so life goals aye. I got a tragus piercing, thats googd. But i found out my grandad has untreateable cancer and i have so many mental appointments honestly its making me ill. Okay yea thats my life how was your day)

"He's tryna look at things in a bright way, sees a light peaking through the end of the hallway, no, hes trying, trying, trying to escape"

Dan woke up to a sharp slap on his face, realising yet again where he was. "Get the fuck up, we didnt pay for you just to lie there. Are those bites on your arms? Fucking emo faggot." He sat back in the corner and let them do whatever they wanted. He was too scared to say anything, and even if he wasn't, he was way too weak. "This is only temporary" he whispered to himself when they left. He heard his door slam, and heard the key twisting in the lock, caging him in this hell. But this time it was different.

He waited until he heard nothing outside, and went to check the metal door. It was closed, but locked just in front of the door, probably in a hurry to leave. The door hadn't closed properly. Dan pushed the door slightly, and it moved forward a crack more at the will of his weak fingers. Dan could've criedwith joy, but he needed to stay completely quiet. He didn't have a plan at all, but he needed to leave before anyone realised.

He pushed the door with all the little strength he had and stepped outside. It felt strange to see all this furniture, but now wasn't the time to take in the view.

Guess what was shit? That ayy. I'm probably gonna write thr next chapter bc i'm in the mood