There's a queen in this game? I ask, a little shocked.

Apparently so, if that was the Queen's assassin. Anti replies, slowly. I finish my coffee, stood up, and went out the back door. What are you doing, Jack?

Following the assassin. I could feel Anti’s hesitation. What's wrong Anti?

Nothing, I was wondering if I could come out so you don't get yourself hurt or worse. I laugh a little in my head as I slowly follow the white robed person around the corner.

Anti, this is a safe zone. Nothing can hurt me here.

I don't know, I have a weird feeling about this one. Please, Jack, trust me on this one. I sigh.

Fine. Just give me a second first. I pull up my inventory and tapped on a black robe. As soon as I did it was instantly on me. I pull the cowl over my head to cover my face. Should I equip my guns?

There shouldn't be any need for them. Anti responds. I sigh as I stop walking, letting him take control. My sight sharpens as does my hearing becomes clearer. My eyes open and Anti starts to follow the assassin. I noticed that Anti moves a whole lot quicker than I do. I guess that just comes with being an opposite.

Suddenly Anti stops and leaps high up in the air, landing on a roof.

What the hell, Anti?

Sshhh,” he hisses, peering over the ledge of the roof. A cry of helplessness pierces the air. My stomach lurch as Anti surveys the scene. There was another figure in the same white robe with the red symbol on the back. The only thing different was this person wasn't wearing a cowl. Instead he was wearing a white mask with a face on it. He was covered in blood. A bloody heap was lying on the ground. Anti hisses silently.

He just murdered an innocent NPC.” I gasp.

What? Anti didn't say anything.

“So the guy didn't know anything about them?” The one wearing the cowl asks, bitterness was evident in his tone. The masked one shook his head. “So then we are left with nothing.” Again, the masked guy shook his head.

“No,” his voice was dark and creepy. “We have something. But for now, someone is watching us.” Anti leaps back from the ledge as they turned their faces up towards the spot where Anti was at a second ago. Without even thinking Anti runs. Leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

Anti. I said after a while. Anti kept running. Anti! He stops running. They're not following us, I don't here any footsteps. Anti hops down from the rooftop. We were behind the hotel/bar.

What I want to know,” he says slowly. “Is how in the hell did the one in the mask knew I was up there? I was blended in with the roofs shadows. I know the sun didn't give me away.” He takes off the cowl and I have control over my body again.

I honestly don't know Anti. My cloak returns to my inventory as I walk through the back entrance.

++++

“Where the shit balls have you been?!” Felix screams as soon as I enter the room. I wince.

“Didn’t you get my message?” I ask innocently. “I was out for a walk around the town.”

“For an hour?!” I was getting irritated and so was Anti.

“Yes, for a god damn hour! Am I not allowed to walk around town? Its a fucking safe zone, nothing can hurt me here,” I snap. Everyone was silent as I walk over to my bed and flopped down on it. Felix huffs, storming out of the room with Ken hot on his heels.

Too many things has happen today and what do I get? Felix yelling at me like I'm some dumb child. I growl in my mind.

Jack, as much as that guy irritates me, he's your friend. He was just worried.

I know. I sigh in frustration. It was already dark outside by the way it was semi-dark in the room. I'll apologize to him in the morning.

“Jack? Are you alright? Did something happen while you were out walking?” Mark asks.

“No Mark,” I lie, saying it without looking at him. “I’m fine, just tired that's all.”

I was not fine. I was a little scared and had so many questions that no one could answer. The three of them were talking in hushed voices to where I couldn't hear, Anti started to him quietly and the next thing I know, I had fell asleep.