Chapter one

My name is Mya Love im am 15 years old and im thick and im mixed with Puerto rican and white. My mom is Puerto rican and my dad is white. He died 3 years ago. My mom  is 26 years old ik thats kind of young thoe. But she been in and out of relationships cause all the men she been with had cheated on her. But the last guy she was with was great but he left and bever came back. So my is hoping that she can find the right one. So i been helping her look for the right one. So we decided we need to go shopping at the mall today. So we got in the car and left to the mall. We bought alot of stuff we bought shoes, clothes , perfumes, lotions, underwears, and bras. I wouldn't say that we are rich we just make dat money flow. So we had went to the food court to get something to eat. We was eating talking and laughing about the old times. Until we heard alot of bitches and hoes screaming chris brown. I was like they screaming his name like dang dont wear it out. My mom swid i thought u was in love with chris brown i was like nahh not anymore thats wen i was a child. So my mom was looking and shit i said wat u looking at and she said nunthing lets go home. I said mhm. S ok we grabbed our bags and went home.
Chris Brown pov
Mane i was minding my own business until alot of women came running towards me. When they ran up all i smelt was raw musty ass pussy. I hurried and gave out autographs. I looked up and saw this beautiful woman and her daughter sitting at the table. They must not be like the other females and i seen them get up and walk off. Bout time i got outside of the mall they was gone.