Chapter 19

Kyungmin's POV

'Hey, John. Let's go and start this party.' I said as I picked up the key to Taehyung's house. How did I get this key you ask? I stole it. 'Yea yea yea, you're too damn excited.' He grunted and I laughed, throwing my head back. He shook his head in response, then we headed out.

But before I could get out of this goddamn house, that damn woman stopped us. 'Kyungmin! Where are you going?! You're grounded!' A yell came from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and ignored her statement. 'Wow, rude much.' John chuckled.

The both of us got out of my house and headed to John's car. 'YAH! JEON KYUNGMIN!! GET BACK HERE!'

I rolled my eyes again and got into the car without answering her. That damn woman is so annoying.

'Yo Kyungmin, you should answer your mo-'

'Shut your fucking mouth and start the car, dumbass.'

He grunted in response and started the car. 'Bitch...' He muttered. I chuckled softly and laid back on the seat, looking at the view.

Be ready to get yourself ruined again, Lee Sooyou.

Sooyou's POV

'Soo-ah! Let's go get something to eat!' The door burst open making me jump from my bed. Gosh, Taehyung is such a loud boy. 'Hyung, you should at least knock before opening the door.' Jungkook joined him and smirked. 'Shut up and respect me, I'm your hyung here.'

'Hah! I don't really care. You could walk in here and found noona naked if you don't knock, ya know.' Jungkook smirked again making me blush in embarrassment. I looked up and found Taehyung's face red too, that made me blush even harder.

'What the hell dude, you should be an innocent kid at that age.' Taehyung replied and gave him a slight punch on his stomach. 'Stop treating me like a kid! Goddammit!' Jungkook replied and pouted. I laughed at the situation making the both of them look over.

'Woah, it's been a while since I saw you laughing like that.' Taehyung said. 'Noona finally laughed!!' Jungkook gasped making me roll my eyes. This boy is over exaggerating.

'And lemme just say, you look really pretty when you laugh.' Taehyung chuckled. I felt my cheeks getting hot again, I looked down and fiddled my fingers. Why am I feeling like this?

'Anyways, get ready, we're heading out to have breakfast.'

With that, I heard the door closed and the sounds of the footsteps of Jungkook and Taehyung slowly fading away.

I sigh out in relief and smiled to myself, it's only the second day in this house. Another five days and I'll be back in my old quiet house.

I changed into a simple outfit and grabbed my sneakers. I opened the door to find a smiling Jungkook looking at me. He's acting really odd...

'Let's go noona!'

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the stairs, I could've rolled down the stairs if I hadn't get a grip of myself. 'God, seriously, Jungkook, I could've fallen off.'I breathe out and he let go of my wrist when we walked into the living room.

'Yo. Nice outfit.'

I tensed up as I heard that voice, looking up, I found Taehyung in an almost similar outfit to mine. 'E-eh?! Wait! I should go on and change another outfit.' I stuttered and turned on my heels to go back to my room.

'Wait.' A large hand grabbed my wrist and my face was burning again. STOP BLUSHING, SOOYOU!

'It's okay, I mean, wearing a similar outfit makes us stand out more.' He said softly as he let go of my wrist. Is he actually... being shy?

I turned to him and nodded while smiling. 'Let's go.'I grabbed him by his hand and headed out. I could feel my heart beating faster as I was holding his hand. Why am I doing this? Taehyung hesitated a bit before grabbing my hand into his. I smiled softly and he squeezed my hand.

'Er... Ahem... I'm still here guys.'

I turned pale and looked at my back, looking at Jungkook smirking. I totally forgot about Jungkook's presence, how?? 'A-ah! Kookie-ah! Let's go.'

He held a smug expression and walked past me and Taehyung. A vein popped on my forehead, I swear that kid just loves to anger me.

'Let's go, Soo-ah.'

That gentle voice made me snap out of my thoughts. I looked at Taehyung and nodded.

Just like that, I overcame the fear of looking at him.

Taehyung's gentle smile made me calm.

I'm not scared anymore, that nervousness is gone.

Taehyung is the key to make my memories back.

________________________________

(JK: I'm glad you finally noticed that, noona. *rolls eyes*)

damn, the reads are increasing fast, THANK YOU FOR READING!

Sincerely,
J. xoxo