Chapter 12

Taehyung's POV

I looked out of the window and looked at the dark sky along with the stars. It's so beautiful. But the stars remind me of how Sooyou's eyes will shine in front of me. Why? Ever since I woke up from my fever I feel like Sooyou has always been there for me.

I smacked my forehead and shook my head. I was so frustrated. I wanna regain my memories. All I remember was Kyungmin was being a bitch and she said she wanted to kill Sooyou. What the hell?

I sighed and walked out of my bedroom and walked towards the living room. But I saw my mom at the doorway, talking to someone.

'No, I'm telling you, you should let him rest for now. Come back tomorrow.' Mom said in a stern voice.

'But, auntie! I'm worried about him!! He would be missing me right now, I'm his girlfriend!' A whiny voice cried out. Ugh, it's her right? It's Kyungmin right? Arghh!! For crying out loud, why is she here?!

'TaeTae~~!!' she yelled as she saw me. She pushed my mom and ran towards me. How rude of her. I groaned softly and rolled my eyes a little. She kept running towards me and she hugged me tightly as she approached me. I feel so uncomfortable, it feels like I'm being infected by some sickness.

'What do you want?' I asked, annoyed. She looked up at me and grinned. She snuck her hands to my chest and patted it. What is she doing? Seriously, is she trying to seduce me again? I pushed her away and she looked shocked. I'm really, really, REALLY annoyed by all her actions. Like seriously.

'I remembered we fought before you stormed out of this place. Now why are you finding me? What purpose do you have?' I grunted but she only stared at me. But after a few seconds, she finally replied.

'Could we take this outside?' she asked, doing her puppy eyed face. I sighed and waved my hand to her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I turned to my mom and mouthed to her.

'I'll be right back.' she responded with a nod. I was dragged out by Kyungmin and we stopped right beside my mom's car. I quickly got out of her grip and crossed my arms over my chest. She pouted at me and I glared at her. Seriously, what does she want from me?

'What??' I snapped and she acted shocked with her eyes widen, her left hand on her heart. Ahhh I see, she's gonna act dramatic again. Greaaaaattttt...

'Kim Taehyung, how could you talk to your girlfriend like that?' she gasped. I rolled my eyes in respond which made her gasp again. *sigh* this is gonna be longgg.

'Did you just roll your eyes on me?!' she yelled. Why is she even making a big fuss out of it?

'Kyungmin. I'm being nice now okay? What. Do. You. Want?' I spoke slowly and looked at her caked face which is full of make-up. She pouted more then she clung onto me which made me hiss out in annoyance.

'You lost your memories right. Baby?' she said in her high pitched voice. Arghhhhh, my ears. I nodded and she smiled. Is she okay? I think she's going crazy.

'Do you know what we did before you lost your memories?' she said in flirty way. Uhhhhh, think Taehyung, what did you and this bitch did before you lost your memories?

'Uhhhh, nothing? I just remember you stormed out of my house and then we didn't talk at all after that.' I said innocently. She grinned even more which made me flinch. She's creeping me out.

'We did this.'

After that, she started leaning in with her eyes closed and I froze. I was panicking as I tried to escape from this panicky situation. But failed, her lips slammed against mine before I even knew. My eyes widen and I tried pushing her off but she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Suddenly, a sound of something dropping can be heard from a distance. She finally pulled away and we both looked into that direction. My eyes widen once again after I saw who was standing there. It was Sooyou...

'T-Tae...?' she stuttered faintly. I could feel my heart dropping after hearing her voice. She slowly took a few steps back and ran away. I couldn't take it anymore. What was this feeling inside me, its bothering me. I could only feel like this when I see her. It's so weird.

'Sooyou!!!' I snapped back into reality and yelled. I tried to run after her but something was pulling my arm. It was Kyungmin. I turned around and she was smirking at me. I swear to God I wanted to slap her so bad now.

She slammed her lips onto me again and I immediately pushed her away. I slapped her hard on her cheek and looked at her furiously. I clenched my fist in anger and yelled all the words I've been keeping in for so long.

'If it wasn't for the stupid deal we made, I would've been with her and protect her till the very end!! I don't want to see your face ever again!'

After those words, I ran out of my house and tried to look for Sooyou. I was really panicking, what if something happened to her?

Sooyou's POV

I ran away as far as I could as tears were streaming down my face. I can't believe my eyes. I felt like trash. This feeling is so horrible. I saw Taehyung and Kyungmin kissing right in front of me. The thought of it made me cried even worse and I felt like dying.

I was tired and stopped but I realised I was right in the middle of the road. It took me a few seconds to realise that. But I was too late. I could see a beam of light coming towards me. Before I even knew, darkness took over my vision.

Sorry, Tae...

Taehyung's POV

'Excuse me, have you seen a girl like this running around here?' I asked one of the strangers as I showed her the picture of Sooyou in my phone. She shook her head and I sighed and bowed to her.

Where is she?!?!

I was rushing and I accidentally bumped into someone.

'Owwww.'

I looked down and found a girl with light brown hair staring at me. Songjoo?

'Taehyung???' she said in disbelief. I nodded and she smiled but then it went away as she saw my furrowed eyebrows.

'What's wrong?'

'I have no time to explain. Walk along with me and I'll explain.' she nodded and we walked.

'Sooyou saw Kyungmin kissing me and she ran away. I'm worried about her.' I said quickly. 'Could you help me find her?' I pleaded her. She immediately nodded and we went on our ways.

Songjoo's POV

I panted and looked all around for Sooyou. I spotted a crowd of people surrounding the middle of the road. I decided to take a look and jogged over there. I tried to see the situation by jumping. But I couldn't see a thing. I squeezed through the people and found an unbelievable scenario... tears were pouring out of my eyes.

I quickly dialled Taehyung and he immediately pick it up. 'Hello? Songjoo' he said quickly. 'T-Taehyung, S-Sooyou i-is-'

He cut me off. 'Where are you, Songjoo?' he almost yelled into the phone. I sobbed against my phone. 'The road in front of Starbucks.'

He hung up and I continued to sob. I covered my mouth with my hand, kneeled down in front of Sooyou's body.

'Sooyou. I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry!'

Taehyung's POV

I ran to the location where Songjoo told me and found a crowd of people surrounding something. What happened? I jogged over there and looked.

After looking at what happened, I almost punched the people in my way. I pushed them away and squatted next to Songjoo. I crawled to Sooyou, as she was in a pool of blood. I don't care if the blood gets onto me. I lifted her upper half of body with my hands and my vision got blurred.

'Soo-ah, I'm so sorry...' I hugged her tightly and I felt myself fall to the ground with Sooyou in my arms as I passed out.
___________________________
THANK YOU FOR READING AND IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,

COMMENT
&
VOTE

Sincerely,
J. xoxo