Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

I turned around and slowly walked away, walking back to where I wanted to confess to her.

Leaving them alone, I don't know anymore.

Jimin's POV

I hugged her, trying to comfort her while she cried on my chest. I can't believe Taehyung did that to her last time..

My fist clenched making my fingers crack which caused Sooyou to look up at me because of the sound.

'What's wrong?' she sniffled.

'N-nothing...'

She wiped all her tears away and stood up. She smiled weakly and tried to pull me up.

'Hey, just get up yourself, you're heavy!'

With that, she ran away giggling. I chuckled and stood up and caught up with her.

Maybe, I can make her happy.

Maybe...

Sooyou's POV

Me and Jimin walked back to where Taehyung confessed to me and saw Jungkook and Hoseok cleaning up.

With Taehyung missing.

'Jungkook-ah, where's Taehyung?'

'Ah, hyung-'

'I'm here...'

I turned and found him walking slowly towards Hoseok with his puffy eyes. Did he cry just now..?

After helping cleaning up, we decided to go back home. I feel so guilty.

'Taehyung-ah...' I called out.

'What...' he answered softly and lifelessly.

'I'm sorry, I can't do this yet. After what happened these days. I can't. Sorry...' I said.

He looked at me for a few seconds before speaking up. But his eyes, they look so sad and soulless.

'Go ahead with Jimin, it's okay. I know, I know. I'm fine.' he said with a painful smile on his face.

W-what?

'Taehyung, what are you talking about?' I said confusedly.

'Don't act! Sooyou! I saw you and Jimin!' he yelled.

I was taken back by his actions and he looked shocked too.

'I'm sorry...'

With that, he walked away.

'I'm sorry, Taehyung....'

Jungkook's POV

Me and Sooyou noona were walking back to her house.

She's really quiet.

'Noona, why are you so quiet?'

Instead of replying, she kept on walking with her head facing the ground.