Chapter 14

14 right? Ah sorry for not updating for quite some time. I'll make this chapter as long as possible 😂
----------------------------
Sooyou's POV

I can't move. Like seriously, why can't I move? Why can't I open my eyes? Why can't I do anything? I feel so... useless. It feels so long since I last opened my eyes.

How long has it been...?

Taehyung's POV

'MOM! IM GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!' I yelled out as I wore my shoes.

How long has it been? It's been so long ever since I saw her smiling brightly.

I seriously miss her.

'OH! TAEHYUNG! Be careful!' Mom yelled back all the way from the kitchen. I silently hummed and got out of my house. I opened the garage to get my bicycle. Yes, I cycle to the hospital. All of that because I want to see Sooyou.

It's been 5 months, huh?

All the thoughts ran through my mind as I started cycling to the hospital. All the things we could do after she wakes up. Everything, anything that I could do with her.

After a short ride, I reached the hospital. While parking my bicycle, I saw Sooyou's doctor walking out of the hospital.

I ran to him and yelled, 'DOCTOR!' He turned and smiled as he sees me.

'Taehyung-ah, it's nice to see you here. Visiting Sooyou again?' I nodded in response and he sighed while smiling. 'Young love huh? You really do love her don't cha?'

I blushed at that statement which caused him to laugh. 'I'm just joking! But I do know that you're in love with her! Am I right??'

'Doctor, I can't tell you because it's my personal-' 'Yes yes I know, geez. Taehyung. You take everything so seriously. Now go visit your girl.' he winked at me and left me standing at the entrance, speechless.

I'm such a coward. I'm so scared to admit that I love her.

I slapped my cheeks and shook out of my thoughts, causing people around me to look at me weirdly. I got embarrassed and quickly walked into the hospital.

While walking to Sooyou's room, I was sighing rapidly. Why do I even feel nervous after visiting her so many times?

This time, it feels like as if something's going to happen.

Something.

I shook out of my thoughts and gripped on the doorknob. I hesitated and opened the door.

My eyes widen as soon as I opened the door. The sight in front of me, I can't believe it. My lips turned upwards, causing me to grin widely.

'Sooyou?'

She slowly turned to face me, but confusion is written all over her face. My expression soon turned into a disappointed one.

'Soo...you? Who is that?'

My jaw dropped in disbelief and my eyes got misty. 'Who are you?' She looked at me blankly while asking me.

I felt my whole world crashed. All my hopes. All the things I wanted to do with her. It's all hopeless.

'Sooyou? You don't know who am I?' I asked as I slowly walked to her. 'Am I Sooyou...?' She pointed to herself and I nodded in response.

'Who am I? Who are you?' She asked, confused.

I stopped walking towards her and looked down. Tears welled up in my eyes and I clenched my fist.

'I'm sorry, I need to go.' I said quickly and ran out of the room.

'Hey! Wait!'

I ignored what was heard and continued running. I ran and ran and ran until I was out of breath. I don't even know where am I. The tears streamed down my face along with all my sweat.

I sat down as my legs gave out on me. I was sitting right on the grass. So I ran here huh?

The place where me and Sooyou used to play when we were little.

I laid down on the grass and stared at the sky. I felt my cheeks getting wet, I touched my cheek and found water in my cheek.

'Is it raining...?' I mumbled to myself.

Oh, it isn't.

I'm crying.

I slapped both my hands over my eyes and sobbed silently.

Why? Why am I even crying? Aren't you suppose to be a man? Taehyung! Why are you crying??

My brain started scolding myself and I restrain myself from crying. It's all spilling out on itself. My eyes were getting soar as I kept on crying.

Man up, Taehyung!

Oh right, I'm in love with her.

That's why I'm crying.

All our memories, all the moments. Even all the bad times, it's all erased. Without her remembering anything we did together, it means nothing.

So this is love, huh?
--------------------------
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! THANKS FOR READING! And also all the support :)

P.S SORRY IF IT ISN'T LONG ENOUGH FOR SOME OF YOU OUT THERE

Sincerely,
J. xoxo