Chapter 33: I think she's insane.

"No James stop." I breath out inbetween giggles. He's been living with me for 2 weeks now and it's absolutely Jamazing. At the moment his tickling me to death. "Please babe stop." I could barely get those words out due to the giggles.

"Now why would I do that? I get to tease you and hear your adorable laugh. It's a win-win, at least for me." He just kept on tickling me. The doorbell rings. Saved by the bell, at least that's what I thoughed. "Don't get that." He kissed my jaw, followed by my neck. He is such a tease!

"Now why would I do that?" I mocked him. "I get out of tickling and...that's all I got." James chuckled. "Besides it could be important." I get off the bed and go for the door, James following close behind, not keeping his hands off of me. I open the door and the smile that was on my face dropped.

"Logan?" His head shot up.

"Hey." He says quietly.

"What do you want?" James snapped. I slightly ellbow him. I know he doesn't like him but he didn't have to be so rude. He tightened the grip he had on my waist.

"Um, I'd like to talk to you." Logan hesitantly said. I nod.

"Sure. Come in." I moved aside. James glared at me but I just glared right back. He sighs and grabs my hand tightly as we go to the living room where Logan was waiting for us."Please sit." We all sat down.

"First of all I'd like to say that I'm sorry for everything I've ever put you guys through. I truly am." I nod. James puts his arm around me. He doesn't trust Logan. Logan takes a breath as he continues talking. "And then there's Luna." I stop breathing for a second. "I think she went insane. She's all over me telling everyone we're together which we are not."

"But you guys were so good together?"

"Yeah we WERE." He said emphasing the 'were'. "I know you told me to talk things out with her and everything but I can't. She's just too clingy." I nod in understanding.

"But if she loves you so much why was she so clingy on me during prom?" James had a point but I knew why.

"To get back at me."

"I don't know what to do anymore." Logan clenched his fingers into his spicky hair.

"Everything'll be okay." I lay my hand on top of his free hand.