Chapter 17: A not so fun party.

James' P.O.V.

After debating with myself for a long time, I decided to go to that party Joni invited me to. I was wearing some black jeans and a button up. I get in my car and drive to the party. I went inside and searched for Joni, but I didn't find her. I went back outside and pulled my phone out. I was about to text Joni when I saw Logan making out with some girl. I look at him in disgust. He started kissing the girl's neck and that's when I was able to see her face. It's the only face I wanted to see tonight, but not with Logan's lips all over it. They got inside his car. My heart was broken. I thoughed she liked me. She lied to me. She's been lying to me all along. I should've known this. Things need to change. I need to change. I need to stop letting people walk all over me. I run to my car and quickly drive home. Lorraine was still on the couch. "You're home early."

"Yeah, party sucked." She nodded. I plopped down next to her. "Lo, could you help me with something?" Lo is my nickname for her.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"I need you to help me look...cooler." She's a hairdresser, so she should be able to help me. She gave me a confused look.

"What happened?" She knows me too well.

"Nothing. It's just that, I think it's about time I get a girlfriend." A smile grew on her face.

"What about that girl that was here? Joni? She seems nice and sweet." A flashback of earlier came to my mind.

"Um that's not gonna work out." I let out a small sigh. "So will you help me?"

"Yeah sure." She yawned. "Tomorrow." She stood up, kissed my cheek and went to bed. I laid myself streched out on the couch. I recaped everything that had happened between us. I just don't get it. We kissed. Didn't that mean anything to her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Logiebear !! I can't believe his 24 ö

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush