Chapter 24: The roles are reversed.

I feel everyone stare at me. Not that I wasn't used to that, but this time is different. They look at me just because I'm wearing jeans and a tank top with converse and nerdy glasses. They aren't used to that. I go to my locker and see James, again with a bunch of girls around him. I get it, he's good looking, but he should've been mine. My first period went by slowly. It was finally lunch-time. Not that I was hungry. I went to my locker to put away my books. "Can we talk?" I hear an all to familiar voice behind me. I hesitated. I closed my locker slowly. I turned around and nodded. "You look...different."

"I could say the same about you. Looks like the roles are reversed. You're the hot guy everyone wants to be with and I'm the dorky girl everyone hates."

"I don't hate you."

"No, you're the one who doesn't trust me. The one who thinks I'm embarrassed of him."

"How would you feel if a guy you really like kisses you and later he tells you a kiss means nothing." I sigh.

"I know it's not an excuse but I was completely wasted Saturday. That kiss with Logan really did mean nothing. As for our kiss." I smiled thinking back at that moment. "That was something special." I saw a small smile form on his lips, he was thinking back too. but it quickly faded.

"And look at where we are." He looked around motioning to the empty hallway.

"James!" We heard someone yell. Our heads shot in the direction of the voice. It was his best friend, Carlos. He was coming our way. "What are you doing here...with her?" He gave me a disgusted look.

"Carlos we just needed to talk. Could you give us one more minute?"

"Sure." He walked away. I took James' hand and dragged him to the cafeteria.

"I'll show you that I'm not embarrassed of you." I went to the middle of the cafeteria and stood on a chair, since James is pretty tall. I whistled so everyone would look at me. I leaned down and kissed James full on the lips. I was glad he kissed me back. We pulled away gasping for air. I jumped off the chair. "Satisfied?" Before he could answer I walked away. I could feel that all eyes were on me. I saw Michele follow me. I opened the doors, bumped my back against the wall and slid down. Not much later Michele came through the door.

"Hey." She said quietly. I didn't answer. "What was that all about?" She sat down next to me. I shrugged. "Is James the guy you've been talking about?" I nodded. "You really do like him, don't you?" I nodded again and bursted into tears. Michele wrapped her arms around me and comforted me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long but I've been busy and tired, I started college recently too.

I hope you still like the chapter though =)

picture is the way he smiles thinking back at the kiss, but imagine his hair is cut xD

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush