26.Spilling Secrets

Start from the beginning

More importantly, why did she asked that if he wants to be with me when he's actually with Kira? Shouldn't he have said that even though he's with her, he'll always love me?

The bell rang before they continued with their conversation and the teacher stood up.

"Today's the last day to work on your projects before we present tomorrow."

Groans filled the classroom. "Stop groaning. It's the last presentation. So, get going."

Malia started coming over with a smile on her face. "I have been working on it, so I'm almost there..."

"Yeah, yeah. Listen, we have to get closer to Stiles and Allison." I said. "I'll tell you, just please."

Malia and I moved our desks a little closer to them. Good thing they were getting they're stuff ready and didn't even noticed.

As we sat down, I started getting out a fresh new piece of paper and my pencil. "Why are you getting a new paper? You didn't do another one?"

I shushed her and motioned her to lean over. "Stiles and Allison were talking about how Allison fell for him. Yeah, I know. They didn't say one word about Kira. I'm trying to figure out what's going on. This paper is to pretend that I'm writing."

Malia nodded. "Okay. Man, I forgot he was with Kira. Either way, I'll still ask him. It's not like they love each other a lot." I looked at her. "Yeah, well. Kira is obsessed with Stiles. So they are pretty close."

I started to pretend to write and listened to their conversation.

"-I mean seriously? Did you really think I could've ignore that? I tried you doof!"

Doof? Nice language, Ally!

"Oh, come on! It's like--"

"I don't want to talk about it! Now let's go on with the Malia problem, because she looks like she stole my job."

Typical Allison! You're still my my best friend! It's not like Malia will replace you! Stop being such a preschooler!

I nudge Malia. "They're talking about you." Malia moved over her desk, which made a screeching sound and made them look up.

"Sorry! Lydia is going to help me out on something!" Malia told them. They stared at us for a few seconds and moved on with their conversation.

"What's the deal with her? I know that she is trying to get her way in with going out with me but what else. The ladies love me!"

Well yeah. With me, Kira, Malia and especially Allison, looks like we all do.

"Well, I'm trying to get over you! Listen, Malia is not only doing that but I feel like there's more into the story. Like Kira brought her up today. Why would she do that?"

"Yeah, well. She's Kira. She's trying to help."

Of course, he backed her up. But maybe he's right. Kira maybe is trying to bring Malia in. But when did that happened exactly?

"Yeah. I expected that from you. Backing up your girl! You guys aren't really--"

"Shut up! They're there!"

"It's not like they can hear us!"

Malia looked at me. "They're hiding something really important. Just pretend that we're talking."

I nodded. "So, you said you would put the laws, right?" Malia frowned and nodded.

Stiles and Allison were quiet. We were pretending to talk just when I felt a tap on my shoulder.