C H A P T E R•t w e n t y

"I don't play nor fuck around with mines. I will kill a nigga slowly, let that fuck nigga know."

-Shiloh Swinton "Shy" Brown

▪ ▪ ▪

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

♥Shiloh "Shy" Brown♥

As I sat there looking at my fiancé and the mother of my very first child, sleep. I wondered if she knew someone was targeting her. She's been trying to rip herself from being attached to our daughter.

"Shilah, mommy said no." her sweet whisper, left her lips. I looked at her as she rubbed her belly slowly. She was asleep, peaceful and happy, but when she's up she can't stand anything or anyone. A nigga tryna get on the good side before labor. I pushed her hair back, and she woke up.

"Hey baby, why you not sleeping?" Her sleepy voice whispered. I stared at her.

"Baby, I'm worried about you." I said, on real I was worried about the family I'm creating, and the amazing queen allowing me to me her king.

"Baby, I don't think I'm gonna be in that much pain." She shrugged, I looked at her, amazed by her everyday. She acting like giving birth gonna be a breeze.

"Baby, I think you should talk to our mothers about this view you're putting on child labor." I said, trying to sound as educated as I can.

"What ever Shy, help me up I gotta go pee." she rolled her eyes reaching out for me. I lifted her and took her to the bathroom. I waited outside of the door knowing that she's gonna need help getting up. She's not that big but she isn't used to being barely able to see her toes.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Aijah screamed, I of course ran in, she could be in premature labor. I walk in and she's smiling at her phone while sitting on the counter. She looked up and the smile was still on her face.

"Look what Dee sent me." She said, holding out her phone. It reminded me to get her the iPhone5s. I walked up and saw a light blue and purple wedding.

"I thought you wanted gold and white?" I asked she started to giggle. She slowly shook her head 'No' 

"The why is the wedding Blue and purple?"

"It's actually baby blue and periwinkle."

"Yeah, blue and purple." I said. She just rolled her eyes. There was a knock at the door, then the doorbell rang. Aijah looked at me, and I looked at her. I told her to stay. I walked out of the room, I opened the door to see Remo. Standing before me looking like he was ready to kill somebody.

"What's up brah?" I asked. He looked at me and I knew that shit will me going down tonight.

"Nigga, he ain't dead. And he's working for us in finance. Got this information from Francis. I checked the debt list, guess whose name is on the list, nice and bold?" Remo said angrily.

"Nigga, that nigga gotta be acting like he a fucking recruit and shit. But I have a few words for his bitch ass." I said angrily, as I slid on my timbs that were at the door. I had my phone and I knew Aijah, was most likely on the phone with Deedrah. I hopped in the all black Tahoe, we sped off, going to the nigga spot. We pulled up, I jumped out the car, knocked the door down. And saw so random bitch, fingering herself. Like damn bitch, couldn't anything better to do.

"Where that nigga that stay here?" I yelled for answers.

"You can be the one if you want?" She whispered opening her legs, my eyes never left her face, But them niggas behind me made some real suck sounds.

"Don't try me with that nasty shit." I said waving my hand in the air. I really shut my boys up.

"Come on yo little wife will never know about our little game. She finna get popped anyways..." She claimed. I got angry by her words. She was just talking shit about the woman I love. I should kill her right now.

"WHAT BITCH?!?!" I yelled by stepping up in her face. She created facade, of bravery.

"I don't play nor fuck around with mines. I will kill a nigga slowly, let that fuck nigga know."  I snapped at the ratchet bitch, standing before me. The bitch popped a careless bubble. I lifted my hand as if I was about to hit her, she fell to the floor holding her hands out in prayer. I laughed in her face. Before, I could walk away, I heard a gun get locked. I turned, to see one Brave ass nigga.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

♡Aijah Sims♡

"Dee, I think I am ready for her. I can't wait to see who she looks like."

"That baby 'bout to be looking just as chinese as you ChinChangCho looking ass."

"It's Ying Yang Yo."

"But yo ass would know that though."

"True, but I'm Jamaican, so there could be a chance." I laughed, then I realized, I didn't hear Shy and Shilah wasn't moving like she normally does when he's around.

"Girl how come I don't hear Shy, telling you it's your bedtime, and shit like that." Deedrah giggled.

"I'm saying though, I should go look but the bathroom is calling my name."

"#1 or #2?"  Dee asked.

"number one-" I answered, kind of unsurely.

"With a side of gas." Deedrah joked I laughed, cause it probably is true. I never know what I'm about to do in the bathroom.

"Aight call, you back, RJ need to take his ass to bed." Deedrah explained. I smiled. I hope life goes better than my child than for me.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

Who's the Mystery Guy, Throughout the story there have been plenty male enemies.  It can be anybody. This was all typed on my phone today. Sorry for the mistakes, and the tardiness.