C H A P T E R•n i n e

□Deedrah Fuentes-Dorsey□

"I can't believe this! This just isn't fair!" I yelled, with tears rolling down my face.

"Deedrah baby calm down. Please?" She said batting her red eyes my way, I couldn't look at her it was like looking at Aijah.

"I can't she might in a FUCKING COMA!! Because she lost way too much blood. Why can't they just find her a match?" I yelled at no one in particular. I felt like this is all my fault.

"Deedrah, at least she isn't dead. Doctors said she will most likely be out of it as soon as her blood count regulates" she said looking hopeful, I can't take this hope away from her. That would be just  too selfish. Shit, she would never do that to me if RJ was in Aijah's place.

"Yeah, you're right." I said calmly sitting down. I wasn't until I saw Shy, Sims, and Remo run in. Sims, looked okay, he had blood splattered all on his suit, his eyes were a little red. Remo looked shaken up, the same way he looked when he found out our first child Angel died. Now Shy on the other hand looks HOR-RI-BLE he was covered in blood and his eyes were blood shot red, He even had tear stains. Nigga looked like he was about to just jump off a building if he found out that Aijah might not make it.

"She's in a coma?" Shy choked up. His voice sounded bad. Francine, got up and hugged him. He really needed that. Sims, sat down and and stared at them. Francine had a little Mother moment. And went to Sims, she held his hand and he pulled her onto his lap she now went into complete Wifey mode.

"The family of Aijah Sims." The doctor said, making Shiloh ran over and ask a billion questions. He really loves her.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

♥Shiloh "Shy" Brown♥

"How is she? Will she remember us? Is she really in a coma? Are any of her bones broken? Is there anything I can do? Why the FUCK aren't you answering me?" I asked, all before I grabbed him by his scrubs.

"Sir, I know you're very upset but you taking it out on me won't help." He said in a monotone, like he wasn't scared.

"Wanna bet?" I asked and he gulped. I let him go when Deedrah walked up.

"Bro, calm down, please answer all the questions he just asked." She said, I simply calmed myself down for JahJah's sake.

"Well, first allow me to take you to a private waiting room." I nodded, and signaled Sims and Francine to follow us. They did, we walked into a smaller room. Everyone sat, while I stood with my arms crossed.

"Okay, She's better than before. She WILL remember you. Yes she's in a coma, because of her excessive amount of blood loss. None of her bones were hit, but she will wear a cast, for precautions. Hope and Pray, she wakes up." He said, answering all of my questions. The last part, had me about to pass out.

"Can we go see her?" I had to ask. The doctor looked at me, and I saw all the sympathy on his face. He nodded, and led us in. I walked in last, to see her with tubes in her mouth and nose. I swear I saw a weak little smile, but I guarantee I'm just going insane. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. I touched her curly hair, and I saw her finger twitch. I shook my head. I kissed her forehead again. And walked out.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

♡Aijah Sims♡

I opened my eyes, I looked around, I'm in a field of white flowers. In a white sundress. I felt someone's presence, that made me smile instantly. Shiloh. He walked up behind me, and kissed my forehead. My happiness was undeniable. Then he touched my hair, and I smacked his hand. He didn't move it he just massaged my scalp it felt good. So I let him. He stopped.

"Why did yo stop?" I asked, and I got no answer. Instead he kissed my forehead again be he walked away. I ran after him but he didn't stop. I turned around and saw, Chase. I hate him so much now. If I didn't notice him, Shy would've been dead.

"I'm sorry Aijah, please forgive me?" He pleaded my forgiveness. Well he wasn't going to get it. Anytime soon. I turned away from him. I walked for what felt like days. I stopped and glimpsed a tree, I was fantasized by it I walked over, and walked around it. I saw two doors. I wanted to open them. I walked over to one and it was locked. I checked the other one it was unlocked, but someone told me NOT to open or walk through it. 'It's an evil temptation.' was all the voice said So I looked around to see the the owner of whomever's voice it was.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

It's NOT that much I'll try to update a little more.

                               Thanks to,

@nizzypoo12 

@xoxokalajaay

@spiffythowifey

I ONLY UPDATED FOR Y'ALL CAUSE YOU GUYS MADE THE EFFORT FOR ME TOO.