C H A P T E R•s i x t e e n

♡Aijah "JahJah" Sims♡

I yelled out no. WHAT THE FUCK WRONG IS WITH ME?! I shook my head violently. I couldn't get what I wanted out. I couldn't stop saying "No." as much as I tried, it just wouldn't come out. I looked at him, his face showed me he was shocked and angry. I grabbed his face, and kissed his lips, actions are louder than words. Right?

"Damn Ma! Is that a yes or nah?" He asked, with a small smirk. I nodded, just in case I said no again. He kissed me again. Then I heard Deedrah cursing up a storm.

"That little bitch nigga need to shut his ass up, watch me with his white ass!" She yelled.

"Dee, you need to chill, that little boy didn't mean to call you RJ's grandma he was probably just alittle confused. You know kids don't know better." He said, softly rubbing her knuckles. Her breathing started to regulate. I think Remo has found the calm button, we've all been looking for she, looked at him then at her hand and smiled.

"If you only knew how bad I want to knock you out. You would BE DEFENDING THE RUGRAT!! DO I LOOK ANYWHERE NEAR ARE PARENT'S AGE? ANSWER ME!!!!!!"

"Uhh...uhh...Nope, nahh" we said at the same time. She looked like she was gonna murder us. And to think I was scared of Yellow. I couldn't believe he would do and say those things. After all the nights I spent looking for him, so Shy could at least feel that he had family in his bloodline

"New born baby!" Shiloh yelled. We all looked at him sideways. Who yells out 'New Born Baby' for fun. It was when I heard Dee, burst out in laughter. I then realised she found it funny and calmed down. She then became all crazy, she got into mommy mode, she instinctively she held me and rocked me. She had tears in her eyes. Is she pregnant again? Everyone's pregnant except for me. I mean not that I'm in a rush, birth looks painful, but the babies come out so cute.

"OMG!!! First you save Shy's life, now he saved you. Y'all are just beautiful!!" Deedrah yelled. Shy just blushed at the fact she said that. I swear he's adorable. We made eye contact and it was like everyone disappeared leaving us to endure each other. It was just us staring at each other it was destroyed by Remo getting Shy's attention.

"Girl! I heard you made so soul food, so I know you're inviting me over for some right?"

"Yeah, sure. Where are Shy and Remo going?" I asked, Dee looked at me. Technically asking if I really wanted to know. I nodded.

"To take care of Yellow." She said while, rubbing comforting circles on my back. I sighed. I hope he doesn't kill him. They're family at least I hope Shy still thinks of him that way.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

♥Shiloh "Shy" Brown♥

"Aye, take his ass to the Reaper." I said. I heard everyone of my members gasp. I pulled out my pistol amd all of them got quiet. I walked behind them as the carried a struggling Yellow. It made me laugh, the way he thought he could flip around like a fish and get away easy. The threw him on the reaper (The Reaper= Is a metal electric chair with metal spikes.And a heart monitor which controls the chairs power, when the subjects heart stops so does the chair.) and he whelped. I just cracked a smile.

Welcome Shy. . .

"Don't attach the monitor yet." I said. I stepped up to 'MY COUSIN' he had the nerve to smile. I conected the gun to his head, making him fall. He started to shake, I kicked him making him turn onto his back. I stared at him. I am so disgusted. People talking bout blood thicker than water. When clearly this is proof that blood ain't SHIT!!! I saw something poking out his sweatshirt pocket. I lowered myself, as I secured the gun on my belt. I pulled out the crumpled pieces of paper. I skimmed through it. Reading the date on the paper was years ago. and the paper had an aged look. I looked at him.

"I-I-I l-love her." He said, I wanted to kill him. Myself with my bare hands but I knew, I wouldn't have the same effect the Reaper would have. I looked at him, this nigga made my Baby apart of his sick twisted Fairytale, which he wanted to co-star in. Garrett, was in on it. Nicole was in on it. This nigga ruined my baby's life.

"I-I'm supposed to be, her prince, not y-you. You w-were supposed to die. B-But she sa-saved you twice. Y-You don't d-deserve her!!" He yelled. He's right I don't deserve Aijah. She took a bullet for me, when we were only 'Friends'. Not many bitches do that nowadays. She's an R.O.D and that's what I need, but I truly don't deserve her. The fact she's more than just a friend and a girlfriend she's MY Fiancé. I looked at him. He doesn't deserve to die, well not yet.

"Cousin? You ever been raped? Abused? Kicked onto the street? And shot?" I asked him. He shook his head. I smiled at what pain I new this nigga would go through.

"Well you can expect that to happen, then I'll give you the Reaper. " His eyes, busted open and I knew he was gonna try to talk his way out of things. I stood up straight and walked out, my clean up crew, were about run in. I stoped them.

"Get Jante a.k.a Janet." I said, they gasped. We all have that one gang member that's been locked up for too long. Right? If y'all don't it's times like this when y'all will need them.

"Sir-" One of them said looking at me like he was unsure.

"Tell him, that he has a date with some Yellow ass." I said, walking away I need to see my baby, that I don't deserve,  but have.

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

You should know that, I'm sick and my head is killing me, but I will TRY to my best ability to have another chapter later on.

£€¥•£€¥