C H A P T E R•f o u r t e e n

★Unknown★

Watching them keenly, oh trust me I have. Love her? I do. Love him? No doubt, that's fam. But for them to be together. Makes no sense, How could he love her, when he heard all that shit. How could she love him knowing she's just some pillow talk. She was raped and nigga still, want her. She's so sweet and kind, nothing gets to her. She's just that strong, Shy ain't he's more of the kill first, care about you when he attends your funeral and sees your people mourning, over you that's when he'll care. I knew, everything about them both. I know all her secrets, and know about all of his and I will gladly use that advantage to end their relationship. I parked up by the fair watching her and him. It was when she froze up that I knew she was about to run, I ran out first. It was when I heard her heels slapping on the concrete. THIS BITCH TOOK TRACK!!! I had to think fast. I looked into a alleyway, I ran right into that, it was when when she stopped, and I heard her panting I knew then and there, I've got her exactly where I want her. I heard as a car pass with headlights on high, must've be Shy looking for his boo thang, too bad he ain't never gonna find her. She was bended over showing me her nice ass, which was appropriately covered, I was just so pleased by the view I started to think about somethings I would love to do with her booty. She turned around and her eyes got wide.

"Surprise, Surprise. " I said, rubbing my palms together. Then when I heard, some barking and growling I looked near her chest to see a fucking dog bark I have to shut that piece of shit up. It was then when I heard tires, screeching. I knew Shy, was gonna turn into 'Captain save a hoe again.'

"Drop it." I said, Aijah looked at me like I grew another head right there in front of her. I pulled out my gun the look in her eyes screamed for someone to rescue her. She's been, shot already so she shouldn't be that scared anymore. It was when she slowly put the dog down, I held my hand out, the way that dog ran must've meant Shy was close.

"LET GO OF HER!!!" I heard Shy, yell at my back while he loaded his shit. I knew I ain't turn around I would be a dead man. I didn't let her go cause she was on the left side of my body, that's where a majority of my heart is, no way in hell was I about to let her go. I turned around slowly, The look on his face showed me, that. He was now deep in Shy mode now. Only two of us was leaving here alive. I already arranged for my spot to be open. Guilt Trip is my only ticket.

█Who is the Mystery Person??█Remember it can be ANYBODY!!!█ ⇩Comment⇩Who you think it may be.█FEEDBACK✔IT'S MOTIVATION"█