C H A P T E R•n i n e t e e n

□Deedrah Fuentes-Dorsey□

"Aijah! You can't do that, you were crying more than me when we had to let Angel go. You could never kill your baby." I yelled. I can't believe this shit. And I was looking forward to have a niece.

"I know that's why, I'm hoping I'll find a loop hole. But Shiloh's smart ass sealed the shit good as hell. I mean like there is NOT one loop hole." She complained.

"Damn, Shy don't play bout his." I joked. She giggled

"He never did. He won't even let me go to the Manor no more. Cause the thug fumes might get harm his second baby." She said, while trying to sit comfortably on the island's stool.

"Wait! Who the fuck was the first." I yelled in confusion.

"You're looking at her." she smiled sarcastically. I laughed. Aijah and Shy are just the cutest thing since RJ and Blu. As y'all should know, Aijah is oh so very pregnant. I'm telling you now that this bitch ain't gonna be able to let them take her baby from her. When the baby kicked for the first. She bawled like a baby. She only told me about this cause Sims and Francine just swooning over the Prince of the empire, funny thing is he ain't never gonna hit the streets. Living all up in the white neighborhoods or as they call them "the Suburbs".

"Dee do you think I can do it?" Aijah asked.

"Hell no." I blurted out. She know damn well not to ask for the truth and be answered with a lie. I walked over to her.

"Trust me JahJah, you most likely not gonna want to end her life. Baby, gonna need a name since your due next month."

"I can't name her, let alone think of her as a human. Why the hell didn't I run come back get pregnant then run again, then come back running like Forrest Gump." she sulked. I laughed at her big ass imagination. She glared up and I knew what she just said wasn't a joke. I threw my hands up in defense.

"Sorry, Love. But you know damn well that Shy wants family with you don't act like you don't want one too." I said.

"But, I have to take care of this debt-"

"What debt?" Shy walked in pecking Aijah's belly and shoving his tongue down Aijah's throat. And this bitch was enjoying every second of it. Remo walked in with RJ on his back. I kissed Remo and RJ. Then it hit me. I gasped grabbing everyone's attention.

"Jah, we need to talk." I said walking out. I heard as she waddled behind me. This bitch would be wearing heels.

"Angel."

"What about him?" She asked, sounding like she was about to cry.

"We kept my pregnancy with RJ a secret, remember? Nobody knows that I had another baby, they think RJ is our first child. You can pretend that Angel is MY little princess in there." I said as I rubbed her belly. I swear this baby girl gonna be my daughter in law. I can see it now. White and baby blue wedding, with White and Blue flowers everywhere. And her dress is gonna be beautiful. I just know it.

"DEEDRAH!!!"

"Huh! What! What??" I asked.

"I've been calling you for some time now." Aijah said.

"Oh, what's up then, you gonna go through with it or nah?" I asked, she shrugged so y'all know a bitch took that shit as "Yes that, plan is beautiful, I will go through with it because you're so intelligent."

"Great!!! So let's get to the real business. What color scheme will the wedding be?"

"Since, Shiloh's favorite color is gold and mine is white. I was thinking those." She blushed, only because she said Shiloh's name. I'm surprised he ain't came here and ask her isf she was okay- Never mind. (-.-)

"Aijah, you good baby?"

"Nahh, she's dying of starvation!!"

"I got you baby!" He yelled as he ran to get her something to eat. Damn if he's good,  now that baby bound to be spoiled.

"Taking care of his daughter already."

"Why do you keep saying it's a girl?"

"Listen here you need to STOP, detaching your love for her. And bitch I know because, Your hair is looking dry. My hair was looking hella good with Angel & RJ" I snapped. I could tell she wanted this baby girl so bad. She just hated the predicament she's in. I hope she don't change up and want to end her life cause, all she wants is Shy happy and either way you take it Shy's gonna be depressed. That's all the debt collector wants.  I swear if Shy finds out the debt collector is dead. Straight up. I should, just tell shy and get it over with.

"Here you go baby." Shy gave her a B.L.T with chips on the side.  I looked over at my husband and son to see them stuffing their face. I shook my head.

"Remoru." I said in a low tone. They both snapped their necks around, both of them having food fall out of their mouths.

"Yeah Mommy?"

"Sup, Dee?"

"Do I get a sandwhich?"

"Mommy there's bread in the kitchen."

"Excuse Me?" I said turning my head side ways.

"BOY! Do you want to die? Baby he just playing, you know how little kids play?" Remo said running into the kitchen to make me a sandwich.

"That's right bitch make me a sandwich." I said leaning back. Shy laughed and Aijah shook her head.

"Don't know why you shaking your head, that's the male version of you and your mini-me." I said as I rubbed her belly.

"What ever, I would've made everyone a sandwich,  before I forget to give one to Shy."

"Just sweet talking the nigga so you can get another sandwich." I laughed.

"Shut up, Dee!!!" Aijah yelled. Shiloh just shook his head and went to make her second sandwich. Remo was walking out with mine. I should tell Shy now shouldn't I? yeahh, I will.

"Put it on the table. Aye, Shy wait!!!" I yelled.

"What's up sister in-law?" He asked. I swear the nigga has just been too happy, since Aijah and him found out about the baby.

"Someone want to hurt you-" I started.

"What else is new?" He said sarcastically,  while pouring some soda in a glass.

"By hurting Aijah- Damn! you gone pay for that glass right?"  I finished he crushed the glass with his bare hand scaring the shit out of me.

"FUCK THE DAMN GLASS!!! WHO TRYNA HURT MY BABIES?!!" He yelled hopefully JahJah ain't hear him.

"Don't say that my glass was very expensive. Bought that shit at Walmart $19.95 for the whole case." I said I wasn't trying to be funny. Times are hard even for a thug.

"Deedrah, you know I don't hit women don't be the first female to feel my fists." he said through clenched teeth. I of course gulped down whatever strength that was in my throat.  I think I have unleashed Shy.

"Deedrah stay with her at all times,  I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. And blood will splatter." Shy said, looking out into space. I swear he one crazy ass mo'fo and that's coming from me.

¤

《UNKNOWN》

"You'll never believe that bloodstream could be so poisonous ."

☆★

★☆

☆★

★☆

Short I know but it's something :))