C H A P T E R•t w o

♥Shiloh "Shy" Brown♥

I be, that straight forward nigga. I'll tell you like it is. If I don't say nothing, I probably have nothing nice to say. If I ain't looking your way then you ain't something to look at. My nigga Remo called me to pick up his sister in-law for him. Even though I'm the head that nigga be my eyes and my ears. So I can do him this favor. I went and had to wait. That pissed me off I'm a nigga that waits for NONE. When she was coming out with nothing in her hands I felt myself tense up. I saw a druggie take her shit and I laughed. When she noticed my car she ran back in the store and I saw her putting shit back. The fuck?

"Waited and she ain't get nothing damn shame." I said to myself. She came out with a smile on her face. The fuck she smiling for? She tapped my window lightly I unlocked the door. She slid in and I drove out. She stared out the window I said her name and she didn't even notice, what's on her mind. I was merging lane and I notice something glisten on her face. It was a single tear. Why she all in HER feelings? I got a message from my mom saying 'Avant was back in HIS feelings'. Man he's someone I look up to foreal, after my pops of course. I drove there and still. Aijah ain't notice the new route. When I made the sudden stop and she jerked forward. I laughed at it, it was funny as hell. She just rolled her eyes. She looked out onto my house in amazement and confusion.

"Remo and Deedrah moved again?" I shook my head no and I got out.

"Stay here." I said, she didn't argue, she just put her seat belt back on. I walked into my house, I heard my mom talking, acting like she Oprah. The man is heart broken. He need bad bitch to fuck and a good alcoholic drink.

"Boy! Get Oprah away from me." He said, I ain't even make no sounds yet but he knew I was here. Still creeps my ass out to this day.

"Nigga it's Sharine, don't play with me! Oprah wish she was me." My mom said walking to the island. To sit and watch me do my magic. My dad came from outside. Oh Shit! He must've seen her. Cause his face. . . Oh how I hate that face.

"Shiloh Santos Brown, why the hell do you have a very pretty girl sitting bored out of her mind in your car?" My dad asked making Avant have the same face, but the worst of all is the creator of that face my mother.

"Boy, do you know what time it is. I know you were just waiting for us to leave before doing anything NASTY to that girl!" My mom laughed.

"I ain't fucking her!" What the hell?

"Why NOT? She's real bad bitch?" My dad said. I made my face up. Hell yeah, I was disgusted. Who the fuck in they right mind would want to fuck Aijah dusty hoe ass. She may be pretty but she a hoe.

"Boy fix yo face she's in YOUR car. and I want to meet this 'Bad Bitch' you daddy is feening over." She said she stared at me hard. Sims and Pop had the same stare. I hate when the do that shit.

"FINE! DAMN!" I walked out and noticed my car was running. I thought I locked it off. I walked closer to my tinted windows, I saw her, lip syncing A$AP Ferg-Shabba. She knew the words. When the song was done she got turnt when Chief Keef-3 Hunna came on. I laughed, at her she so fucking hype. When Bad came on she turned it off and sat back in her seat. Then she turned the car off. I'm gonna pretend like I ain't see all that. I tapped the window she looked up and, motioned for her to come. She had a worried face. But came anyways.

"What's wrong?" She asked, looking at my door like the devil would be behind it. If Sims was mad that shit would be expected but this nigga in his feelings.

"Nothing just go in the living room." I said pointing to the living room she nodded I never noticed how short she was. Looking around in amazement. I walked away. To tell them she was in here. I went and they were talking.

"She's in?" Sims asked I nodded, and led the way. She wasn't in the living room. I swear if this bitch is stealing from me I'm gonna murk her crack head ass!!!!!

"Where she at?" My dad asked.

"Where Sims?" My mom asked at the same time. As if they were summoned they both walked towards us. Aijah from the bathroom and Sims the Kitchen wiping the hands the same exact way. Not looking up until they reached us. That was creepy as fuck.

"Hi, I'm Aijah." She smiled, and Sims eyes open wider. He knew this bitch? I looked at him and he nodded, saying she was cool people. Mom stared at her, then started to touch Aijah's face. Aijah just did whatever she said. Smart girl.

"She looks a lot like Francine, and a little like you. What if she's THE Aijah?" My pops whispered. Loud enough for me to hear. I looked around to them and they pulled me away from the little 'Woah' moment, my mom was having.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What do you know about her?" Sims asked.

"Nothing." I said nonchalantly.

"So you just picked her off the street?" Sims asked, with anger. He told me never to bring/have hoes in my presence. Too bad he don't know the Aijah, Garrett told me about.

"Nahh...she's Remo girl people." I defended

"Get Remo and his girl here at 6:45a.m that girl gonna sleep here." My mom said, I looked at her like she was crazy, cause she fucking is. I walked back to the living room to see Aijah looking at some pictures. I leaned against the door frame. She saw one with me and Remo when he had an Afro. She giggled and kept walking.

"Never bring that picture up." I said she wasn't scared. Shocked me.

"Why don't you make your presence known, as soon as you go somewhere?" She asked, so she knew I was standing there.

"You knew I was standing here?"

". . .And I knew you were watching me in the car." She said. I was surprised cause only person I knew who does that shit is . . . Sims. What if she is the long lost daughter? Oh shit I would have to follow her orders.