C H A P T E R•e i g h t e e n

2 Weeks Later

·

¤

·

¤

·

¤

·

Shiloh "Shy" Brown

I've killed three niggas, this morning. Don't get me wrong they were some dumbass addicts that was getting doped up off my shit. I had to stop them. I was pissed off anywhere I was that I believed Aijah should be. She wasn't where I wanted her to be. And that alone made me kill Yellow with my bare hands last week. Oh yeah, I murked the nigga. I was unlocking my house door when the smell of food rushed to my nose. Who the fuck is here?! I walked to the kitchen.

"Welcome home, baby." her voice was like sunshine to my day. I turned around and kissed her like I wouldn't be able to anymore. I started to feel her start to take my jacket off without breaking the kiss. I was shocked, I started to lift her top, she willingly lifted her arms. I was surprised to see she had nothing underneath.

"I missed you Shiloh." she moaned as I trailed kisses on her neck. I nodded, I know she did. I missed her, she is the air I breathe. I grabbed one of her breast and tasted her flesh, she gasped then moaned. I smiled, against her breast. I started to travel, I noticed her navel ring. My initials "SSB" glistened in my eye. When did she get that. I started to play with it. She giggled,

"I missed you too, baby." I whispered, onto her skin. I rubbed ber sides slowly. She giggled a little more, I smiled. The way her naked sex was calling me, made me want to rush straight into her body, but some reason I had to savor every single second. I gently touched her womanhood and her back arched. I knew right then and there, she was ready. I dove in, she gasped. I couldn't believe how good she tasted, she tasted like the candy she always ate. I knew she would be good but she was better than I expected. I felt her body start to shake and her moans became screams. I pulled away from her, I wrapped each of my arms around her thighs. I pulled her closer to my face. I looked at it.

"So tasty. " I said to myself, before I doved in again and ate her like she was my last meal. In no time she was gonna fill my mouth. She started to shake again.

"FUU-UCK!!!" She screamed as she covered me in her juices. I mean I never gave head to no one except, to the girl who took my virginity. Aijah, was by far the juiciest of the both. She laid back catching her breath. I felt as she began to tag at my belt buckle, I looked and saw Aijah getting ready to suck me up. I mean first time she'll be sucking someone up and she is choosing me. I felt as her lips wrapped around my length. My head flew back as her tongue circled my tip. She was going nice and slow. Making long slow slurps. I wanted to pull her up and make sweet love to her. She slowly rose up, I pecked her lips, I grabbed her ass and she moaned again. I was so shocked Aijah was a little freak.

"Shy, you making me feel some type of way." she admitted. I caressed her face gently. before I kissed her long and hard. My hands traveled down to her thighs, I lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me, as my length slowly entered. The way she moaned, as her head flew back made me harder. She was tight, wet and hot. We made real heat together. She hissed, moaned, scratched, and screamed.

"Say my name baby!" I whispered into her ear. She shook, she's reaching her passions peak. I was there right along with her

"SHILOH!! OH MY GAWW!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!" She yelled out. I statrd to go faster, she turned into catwoman on my ass as she scratched the shit out of me. I couldn't believed it. It was when she climbed up to me.